Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 187 of 187
  1. #181
    TomTom expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    59
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    [QUOTE=dcdriver;1112246]
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 pat staff 2336 Mar 17 00:48 ttgo.bif

    [email protected] 1 pat staff 62 Oct 30 2014 MAPINFO.DAT

    -rwxrwxrwx 1 pat staff 808105 Oct 30 2014 USA_Canada_and_Mexico-100228.meta
    [email protected] 1 pat staff 132 Dec 2 2014 USA_Canada_and_Mexico-100228.meta.dct
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 pat staff 92 Oct 30 2014 USA_Canada_and_Mexico.pna
    /QUOTE]

    I see - ttgo.bif we saw earlier - no much profit...
    I can conclude - map (as in ttgo.bif) - about 940 release:

    1 - we don't have it in our collection, but doubt we need it.
    2 - from map content - it is common for nav3 map content - no doubt in this.
    3 - no site of navcore seen - usual to nav3 devices - navcore installed (and updating - goes to) into internal - no chance to see and patch it (at least - till you find original install file; but as for nav3 - they use to come in *.ttpkg archives - no chance to modify this type of archive).

    Conclusion:

    Alas, at this point - no chance to install maps from community...

    PS If you'll find original navcore - we'll see what can be made, but don't put much hope on it...

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #182
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=rusigor;1112311]
    Quote Originally Posted by dcdriver View Post
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 pat staff 2336 Mar 17 00:48 ttgo.bif

    [email protected] 1 pat staff 62 Oct 30 2014 MAPINFO.DAT

    -rwxrwxrwx 1 pat staff 808105 Oct 30 2014 USA_Canada_and_Mexico-100228.meta
    [email protected] 1 pat staff 132 Dec 2 2014 USA_Canada_and_Mexico-100228.meta.dct
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 pat staff 92 Oct 30 2014 USA_Canada_and_Mexico.pna
    /QUOTE]

    I see - ttgo.bif we saw earlier - no much profit...
    I can conclude - map (as in ttgo.bif) - about 940 release:

    1 - we don't have it in our collection, but doubt we need it.
    2 - from map content - it is common for nav3 map content - no doubt in this.
    3 - no site of navcore seen - usual to nav3 devices - navcore installed (and updating - goes to) into internal - no chance to see and patch it (at least - till you find original install file; but as for nav3 - they use to come in *.ttpkg archives - no chance to modify this type of archive).

    Conclusion:

    Alas, at this point - no chance to install maps from community...

    PS If you'll find original navcore - we'll see what can be made, but don't put much hope on it...
    If I buy the next 12 mo of updates, would you be able to potentially use this to help create solutions for this type of GPS? Just wondering what types of data I should be collecting or if I should just turn the entire USB into an image.

  4. #183
    TomTom expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    59
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    @ dcdriver
    Solution can't be guaranteed - only propositions, that it might be tried to do if original install of navcore is present. And once more time - if it is present, but packed into *.ttpkg for install MyDriveConnect or stand-alone tool for this purpose - no chance to install it, as impossible to create/modify *.ttpkg - for security reason.

    Hence - nobody can be sure if your purchases will help further with this particular device. Alas...

    PS You can read thread about Mazda NB1 - similar device, but original navcore can be downloaded from tt-server (link is known for several navcores). Thus it works...

  5. #184
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    IT
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Do you know the name of the navcore file on that devices?
    I want to try to get it.

  6. #185
    TomTom expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    59
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autoelettr View Post
    Do you know the name of the navcore file on that devices?
    I want to try to get it.
    which particular device(-s) do you mean?

  7. #186
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
    DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
    BootLoaderVersion=55259
    Looking to revive my TomTom ONE XL

    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7162
    ApplicationVersion=8492

    these not in my ttgo.bif
    currentMap=
    currentMapVersion=

  8. #187
    TomTom Expert Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    biggerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Darn sarf
    Posts
    1,276
    Rep Power
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerritgordon View Post
    DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
    DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
    BootLoaderVersion=55259
    Looking to revive my TomTom ONE XL

    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7162
    ApplicationVersion=8492

    these not in my ttgo.bif
    currentMap=
    currentMapVersion=
    Start reading/searching around these threads/posts:-
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Or even something as simple as searching this forum for "Update TT ONE XL" perhaps
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

    PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

 

 
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •