Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Important User North America Speedcams from POIPLAZA
    North America Speedcams from POIPLAZANorth America Speedcams from POIPLAZANorth America Speedcams from POIPLAZANorth America Speedcams from POIPLAZA
    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    2,891
    Rep Power
    1369

    Default

    I'm assuming that United States_speed.txt is what you want to use (since it's larger)
    Spoiler: .

    I hope that you know to renamed it to speedcam.txt when placed under the content/speedcam directory. Do this:
    1. Make sure speedcam.spdb* and SpeedcamUpdates.spud** do not exist under content/speedcam
    2. Place speedcam.txt under content/speedcam
    3. Start Primo, wait 30 secs and then exit it
    4. Check to see if speedcam.spdb was created. If so, then speedcam data has been converted for Primo uses.

    * created with data converted from speedcam.txt; think of it as "static" user alerts
    ** created with alert added inside Primo (add alert button); think of it as "dynamic" user alerts
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 15th February 2016 at 01:10 PM.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    I'm assuming that United States_speed.txt is what you want to use (since it's larger)
    Spoiler: .

    I hope that you know to renamed it to speedcam.txt when placed under the content/speedcam directory. Do this:
    1. Make sure speedcam.spdb* and SpeedcamUpdates.spud** do not exist under content/speedcam
    2. Place speedcam.txt under content/speedcam
    3. Start Primo, wait 30 secs and then exit it
    4. Check to see if speedcam.spdb was created. If so, then speedcam data has been converted for Primo uses.

    * created with data converted from speedcam.txt; think of it as "static" user alerts
    ** created with alert added inside Primo (add alert button); think of it as "dynamic" user alerts
    Thank you for the reply,
    Without renaming United States_speedcams, it works. (dated 11/9/15)
    When I tried using the newer one I downloaded dated 1/31/16, it doesn't do anything.
    I have left it like that, then renamed it as you had mentioned, but still no luck at all.
    I was thinking with the new one, i will see the updated cameras.
    Last edited by Audi2006; 15th February 2016 at 06:58 PM.

  4. #13
    Important User North America Speedcams from POIPLAZA
    North America Speedcams from POIPLAZANorth America Speedcams from POIPLAZANorth America Speedcams from POIPLAZANorth America Speedcams from POIPLAZA
    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    2,891
    Rep Power
    1369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi2006 View Post
    Thank you for the reply,
    Without renaming United States_speedcams, it works. (dated 11/9/15)
    When I tried using the newer one I downloaded dated 1/31/16, it doesn't do anything.
    I have left it like that, then renamed it as you had mentioned, but still no luck at all.
    I was thinking with the new one, i will see the updated cameras.
    Huh? Which is "newer one?" I've tested* both of your files and they work fine. And you're right, you don't have to renamed them (I always do since iGO8 days and it works for me all the time) BTW, speedcam_USA.txt is not only for USA, it contained Canada as well. Here are the metrics:
    United States_speed.txt has around 5136 entries in US
    speedcam_USA.txt has around 2838 entries in US
    So United States_speed.txt is clearly the "newer one."

    * test was done on Primo 9.6.29.625822

    Spoiler: Detail

    United States_speed.txt
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    speedcam_USA.txt
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 16th February 2016 at 12:47 AM.

  5. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Huh? Which is "newer one?" I've tested* both of your files and they work fine. And you're right, you don't have to renamed them (I always do since iGO8 days and it works for me all the time) BTW, speedcam_USA.txt is not only for USA, it contained Canada as well. Here are the metrics:
    United States_speed.txt has around 5136 entries in US
    speedcam_USA.txt has around 2838 entries in US
    So United States_speed.txt is clearly the "newer one."

    * test was done on Primo 9.6.29.625822

    Spoiler: Detail

    United States_speed.txt
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    speedcam_USA.txt
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    That is a really great break down. Thank you.
    I re-installed this version: Primo 9.6.29.601732( for android) and added the text file again and suddenly it started to show some cameras.
    I will try the same with my in dash to see what happens and post back.

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Posting get back, it worked for the indash as well.

    Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

  7. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cserrobi View Post
    Hi Audi,
    You have to delete all the files in the speedcam forder.
    After that you have add all the TXT files what you have downloaded.
    The device will convert the files to be readable for it.
    Regards Cserrobi

    Can more than one txt file be added? Will the Program Compile all and remove duplicates entries in txt files?

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Yes, more than one txt file can be added, but it would not remove duplicates.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •