Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 244 of 295 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2947
  1. #2431
    Master zsiga68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antero View Post
    In the search by search or address there is no microphone icon.
    Try reloading the previous files: vr.zip and free_text_vr.zip. Although there will be some other problems there .....
    Last edited by zsiga68; 25th April 2020 at 11:25 AM.
    Take care everyone and please stay home and wash your hands.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2432
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    dutch
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How can i move the panic button to the right side of the screen?

  4. #2433
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happynavi View Post
    How can i move the panic button to the right side of the screen?
    For what stands the panic button, what does it exactly if you touch it?

  5. #2434
    Master BIRBANTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Tuscany - ITALY
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happynavi View Post
    How can i move the panic button to the right side of the screen?
    By default the Panic Button is disabled so if you enabled it just below there is the command "Panic Button position in cockpit" to adjust its position on the screen and even more below its transparency in Settings/Skin Settings/Warnings/Alert Points.

    Quote Originally Posted by xwishx View Post
    For what stands the panic button, what does it exactly if you touch it?
    I tell you because you are a "new user", it is a button that you may need if you are in a country where speed camera warnings are prohibited, (France and Switzerland above all), clicking on it will disable the Speedcam from the screen, the warnings, and also their settings from the menu, all these things will be visible again only when the navigator is restarted.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #2435
    Member + Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (DISCUSSION)Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (DISCUSSION)Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (DISCUSSION)
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Age
    53
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Hello all.
    In Pongo sys he has

    [autorad]
    disabled=1
    detect=10

    anyone knows what the "detect=10" means
    Thanks in advance.

  7. #2436
    Master railroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    España
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    342

    Default

    @pinian - This is the minimum speed at which hide from the map the warning points from menu Proximity Alerts (Radars)
    Supposedly, if in a country where all types advance warning for radars are illegal and they stop you the police, this warning points not displayed on the navigation map.
    Then at speed increase, the radars appear on the map.
    disabled=1 - means that this feature is disabled!
    Last edited by railroad; 29th April 2020 at 09:45 PM.

  8. #2437
    Pro-Member kwbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIRBANTE View Post
    clicking on it will disable the Speedcam from the screen, the warnings, and also their settings from the menu, all these things will be visible again only when the navigator is restarted.
    YET, in what situation so dramatic, you might find yourself clicking on it?

  9. #2438
    Master BIRBANTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Tuscany - ITALY
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwbs View Post
    YET, in what situation so dramatic, you might find yourself clicking on it?
    In the event that you are stopped for a Police check, the use of speed camera detectors/indicators is prohibited, but not the use of navigators.

    So you can achieve the same result in two ways, or the use of the Panic Button, or enable the line in the sys:

    [autorad]
    disabled=0
    detect=10

    in this way when you are stopped for the control, (your speed is less than 10 Km/h), and you get the same result.
    Last edited by BIRBANTE; 29th April 2020 at 10:48 PM.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #2439
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIRBANTE View Post
    ... it is a button that you may need if you are in a country where speed camera warnings are prohibited, (France and Switzerland above all), clicking on it will disable the Speedcam from the screen, the warnings, and also their settings from the menu, all these things will be visible again only when the navigator is restarted.
    Many thanks for your prompt answer. One more and last question:
    where can I find that button? I searched and searched but couldn't find at somehow.

  11. #2440
    Master jorgeultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    584

    Default

    Settings > Skin Settings > Warnings > Alert Point > Panic Button

    Spoiler: Image
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •