Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 216 of 295 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2946
  1. #2151
    Master WOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Palilula
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Both arrival and current time are same (and right) announced in Pongo skin.
    That "problem" is in Arimi skin!
    Last edited by WOB; 5th January 2020 at 02:18 AM.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2152
    Pro-Member userninenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yes, we have already talked about that topic for arimi. Good to read that it works for you also for Pongo. Unfortunately not for me. Think it's my voice and/or German language file. Bad that eg. in version 10102019 all is spoken fine and after that date the changes were recogniced. And not only for time, also for read out the detours. Here will be 'm' spoken not as 'meter' only 'm'. In other situations 'm' is spoken correkt. Why that different? Crazy?

  4. #2153
    Member + Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (DISCUSSION)
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nis
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WOB View Post
    Both arrival and current time are same (and right) announced in Pongo skin.
    I use your package but it does not read to me, where to set it to read my arrival time.

  5. #2154
    Master jorgeultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    583

    Default

    Put in dictionary.voice:

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by jorgeultra; 5th January 2020 at 01:06 PM.

  6. #2155
    Master WOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Palilula
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by userninenine View Post
    Yes, we have already talked about that topic for arimi. Good to read that it works for you also for Pongo. Unfortunately not for me. Think it's my voice and/or German language file. Bad that eg. in version 10102019 all is spoken fine and after that date the changes were recogniced. And not only for time, also for read out the detours. Here will be 'm' spoken not as 'meter' only 'm'. In other situations 'm' is spoken correkt. Why that different? Crazy?
    You have "wrong" config_transform file in your Voice file.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolasavic View Post
    I use your package but it does not read to me, where to set it to read my arrival time.
    You need a new voice file... Soon..
    Turn it on in Settings>Sound>TTS Pro>TTS by Wiman (Dodatne funkcije)

    Spoiler: Pictures
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #2156
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    70
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Maybe it's better for everyone to set the language in iGO to English for better understanding for the rest of this forum ?

  8. #2157
    Master WOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Palilula
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    It is explained in post on English. Picures are not so needed

  9. #2158
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    70
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WOB View Post
    It is explained in post on English. Picures are not so needed
    Well, there is : Turn it on in Settings>Sound>TTS Pro>TTS by Wiman (Dodatne funkcije)
    Turn what on ? That is explained in the pictures but I have no idea what, I don't speak that language.
    As far as I know it's asked many times before to set iGO to English, specially with pictures to explain.

  10. #2159
    Master jorgeultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    583

    Default

    Spoiler: pics
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. #2160
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    70
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    @jorgeultra
    Clear now
    Thanx.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •