Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Member + iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The City of Hamlet
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Android iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!

    Hi Gents,

    I'm testing iGO Primo right now - it sure looks good :-)

    I have a small issue with traffic information - it seems like being (very) delayed!

    Driving home from work today on my first ride with iGO I was impressed - but TMC was strange.
    I did get messages about "Stau" - but it was around 300 meters before the traffic died!

    This is from my sys.txt - does this look OK?

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Cheers and thanks in advance

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Member + iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The City of Hamlet
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Okayyyyy - found this:


    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    - and, TA-DA - TMC is working :-)
    Last edited by Buffen; 2nd March 2016 at 01:57 PM.

  4. #3
    Member + Adreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    For what country?

    Because I can't do traffic works for UK.

    Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member + iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The City of Hamlet
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Ahhr - forgot!

    You MUST have a "License" folder in the "iGO" folder, and in there you place your license files!


  6. #5
    Member + Adreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffen View Post
    Ahhr - forgot!

    You MUST have a "License" folder in the "iGO" folder, and in there you place your license files!

    I've got downloaded all licences that I could found in the forum, all TMC files with Here Maps, but nope.

    Thanks!!

    Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member + iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The City of Hamlet
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adreno View Post
    For what country?

    Because I can't do traffic works for UK.

    Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk
    I have just checked - where I live I can see messages from Sweden/Denmark and the Northern part of Germany!

    I have only European maps in my navigator - so I can't check if there is messages from the UK!

    Have you seen my message about the "License" folder??

  8. #7
    Member + Adreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffen View Post
    I have just checked - where I live I can see messages from Sweden/Denmark and the Northern part of Germany!

    I have only European maps in my navigator - so I can't check if there is messages from the UK!

    Have you seen my message about the "License" folder??
    I can see traffic alerts from Poland, or France, for example, but not from UK.

    Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member + iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The City of Hamlet
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adreno View Post
    I've got downloaded all licences that I could found in the forum, all TMC files with Here Maps, but nope.

    Thanks!!

    Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk
    They (License files) was included in the iGO "evaluation pack" I found (by pure luck)!

    It is "Everything in threes is perfect (IntMem, SD card, All Android) iGO 9.6.29.596752 based"
    Last edited by Buffen; 2nd March 2016 at 05:06 PM.

  10. #9
    Member + Adreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffen View Post
    They (License files) was included in the iGO "evaluation pack" I found (by pure luck)!

    Have you seen "All in one" ??
    Yes, I'm using these one.

    I told you that I can see some countries traffic, but no. I'm trying now and I'm not able to see any traffic info.

    Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member + iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!iGO Primo - TMC is a bit strange!
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The City of Hamlet
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adreno View Post
    Yes, I'm using these one.

    I told you that I can see some countries traffic, but no. I'm trying now and I'm not able to see any traffic info.

    Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk
    Hmm - I have only been fiddling with iGo some few days! - so I havenít got a clue

    Maybe some of the more experienced Super Users sees this - and will help??

    Sorry!

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •