Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Navigation software expert Garmin Voice files thread ,official and customized
    Garmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customized

Possible, but they used the term "multi-language voice file" and not "multi-language voice files"

2.    Advertissements

I am looking for Yoda's voice that will work on the Garmin Nuvi 3490LMT and the instruction for installation. Any ideas?
    I used the search and couldn't find it.

EDIT:
    My apologies. The voice can be found on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] thread.

Ballebar

@anyone980

The ordinary search functionality is still poor in some situations even if the search index has been improved after latest forum upgrades.
    I'm always using tag search to find relevant threads. That works if there's a tag created for the thread and I'm trying to put tags for all my threads.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hi,

I need the Cantonese__Sin-Ji.vpm. Pls help.
    Thks.

Garmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customized

This one:
    Cantonese__Sin-Ji.vpm
    <ver_nmbr>1.00</ver_nmbr><part_nmbr>006-D1436-00</part_nmbr>

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Yes, this is the file.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    This one:
    Cantonese__Sin-Ji.vpm
    <ver_nmbr>1.00</ver_nmbr><part_nmbr>006-D1436-00</part_nmbr>
    Thanks for sharing.

Tried on my ASUS-GARMIN M10 Nuvifone (WM6.5).
    The voice appears on the list and can be selected, but no sound during navigation.
    Tried to rename it to other working tts voice, no use.
    Anyway to make it work?

Garmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customized

I think that SW of ASUS-GARMIN M10 Nuvifone (WM6.5) do not support TTS voice with part number more than 006-D0999-00. This file is: <part_nmbr>006-D1436-00</part_nmbr> and make with another algorithm (NUANCE SW <VERSION>NUAN_1.0</VERSION>) to opposite old TTS voice (Chinese_Big5_MeiLing.vpm & Chinese_GB_MeiLing.vpm).
    So for Nuvi models is a difference for SW in version of TTS. I have a newest TTS voice for Finnish - Mikko <part_nmbr>006-D3077-00</part_nmbr> (SCANSOFT SW <VERSION>SSFT_1.0</VERSION>). It is not compatible with most of my Nuvi that are working with Cantonese__Sin-Ji.vpm (NUANCE SW <VERSION>NUAN_1.0</VERSION>).
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Master

Do the voices speak to the language or do they just give the accents and read the maps base language.

Can I have a Chinese, German or French accented voices speaking in English on my English Nuvi?
    AAEAAQAAAAAAAAf AAAAJDRkYjlhMzllLTlhNjctNDA1ZC04ODNjLWYwNmI3ODY2NDVmMw

You can have accented voices for any language only on pronunciation of street name. The common language phrase have the origin of source always from author - real anchorperson or PC program.

Read -
    or