Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Important User Garmin Voice files thread ,official and customized
    Garmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customized

Quote Originally Posted by simonjia View Post
    There are some .sum files in the folder 'Voice'. Does anyone know what's that?
    I think updates
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Garmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customizedGarmin Voice files thread ,official and customized

Quote Originally Posted by 10ekwegne View Post
    Yeah what is that. i got rif of all mine, the voices still work. But my problem is I cant get stewie back on. its just silent. borat works, and so do the others, but no stewie, anyone know?

Garmin nuvis will only recognise the factory set of voice names that is why you need to rename the voice file to English_American_.vpn

How to install:
    Save your original voice file or rename it.
    Copy English_American_Borat_.vpn to Garmin/voice folder and rename it to English_American_.vpn
    Change your voice settings
    Settings >> Audio >> Voice >> American English
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Quote Originally Posted by aleksanec View Post
    thx.i nead serbian voice.
    Voice, Serbian software version 2.00
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

special voices

SquirrelySquirrely
    Squirrely the Squirrel has come out of hibernation and is now ready to be loaded up on your nüvi. This delightful little fellow is sure to make any trip a treat with his fun and friendly sense of direction. Grab Squirrely today and you'll enjoy smiles for miles!

Yeti Yeti
    The Yetis have asked and we've listened. For years, Yetis far and wide have requested a voice of their own to guide them on their cross-country treks. The voice is now ready for download. Of course, if you're not a Yeti, you may have some trouble deciphering the prompts – but it's still a fun way to add some character to your compatible nüvi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voice Guidance Languages

• Voice, American English, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, American English-Jack (TTS), Ver. 1.40, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, American English-Jill (TTS), Ver. 1.90, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, American Spanish-Javier (TTS), Ver. 1.20, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Americas Spanish-Paulina (TTS), Ver. 1.30, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Australian English-Karen (TTS), Ver. 1.50, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Australian English-Lee (TTS), Ver. 1.20, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Brazilian Portuguese, Ver. 2.00, as of Jan 26, 2007, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Brazilian Portuguese-Raquel (TTS), Ver. 1.40, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, British English, Ver. 2.30, as of May 10, 2007, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, British English-Daniel (TTS), Ver. 1.20, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, British English-Emily (TTS), Ver. 1.50, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Bulgarian, Ver. 2.00, as of Jan 26, 2007, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Canadian French, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Canadian French-Felix (TTS), Ver. 1.40, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Canadian French-Julie (TTS), Ver. 1.20, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Croatian, Ver. 2.00, as of Jul 25, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Czech, Ver. 2.00, as of Mar 10, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Danish, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Danish Nanna (TTS), Ver. 1.00, as of Jun 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Dutch, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Dutch-Claire (TTS), Ver. 1.50, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Estonian, Ver. 2.00, as of Oct 20, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, European French, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, European Portuguese, Ver. 2.00, as of Aug 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, European Portuguese-Madalena (TTS), Ver. 1.40, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, European Spanish, Ver. 2.10, as of Feb 23, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, European Spanish-Isabel (TTS), Ver. 1.50, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Finnish, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Flemish, Ver. 2.00, as of Feb 27, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, French-Sebastian (TTS), Ver. 1.20, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, French-Virginie (TTS), Ver. 1.50, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, German, Ver. 2.20, as of Oct 20, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, German-Steffi (TTS), Ver. 1.70, as of Apr 15, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, German-Yannick (TTS), Ver. 1.40, as of Apr 15, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Greek, Ver. 2.00, as of Jul 25, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Hungarian, Ver. 2.00, as of May 05, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Italian, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Italian-Silvia (TTS), Ver. 1.50, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Lithuanian, Ver. 2.00, as of Jan 26, 2007, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Norwegian, Ver. 2.10, as of Aug 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Norwegian-Nora (TTS), Ver. 1.40, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Polish, Ver. 2.00, as of May 05, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Romanian, Ver. 2.00, as of Jan 26, 2007, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Russian, Ver. 2.10, as of Oct 20, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Serbian, Ver. 2.00, as of Jan 26, 2007, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Slovak, Ver. 2.00, as of Oct 20, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Slovenian, Ver. 2.00, as of Jul 25, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Swedish, Ver. 2.00, as of Jun 17, 2005, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Swedish-Ingrid (TTS), Ver. 1.20, as of Jan 02, 2008, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Voice, Turkish, Ver. 2.00, as of Oct 20, 2006, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    l9ebnsm

oitar

hi ppl, concerning mobile xt in particular:
    best working voice files are adpcm compressed no tts- i only managed to get all of them working on my 6210 Nav after reencoding. also tried changing language id's and using like catalan, turkish etc., but the order words are used is different in each language, so if you don't want a tedious task of remapping over a 100 voice samples, keep all custom files as originaly made(i.e. English_American_ etc.). if anyone interested i can upload what i have so far(jill, governator, cartman, borat,sedara, stewie, pierre pissant, devil), but reencoded(small) files. they are not mine, so thanx to the original uploaders. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by oitar View Post
    i got them now thanx. why can't i open them with voice editor? are they tts files?
    -----[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm

It seems that I have the same problem that other members are facing. I have downloaded more voices (squirel, english american, english british etc), made them .vpm, loaded them from settings/audio/voice, but I have no sound.
    PS: I am trying to use a nokia E66, with garmin mobile xt

Cool ALL NEW VOICES FOR GARMIN MOBILE (UPDATE-18.Jan.2010)

ALL NEW VOICES FOR GARMIN MOBILE (UPDATE-18.Jan.2010)

How to install your Garmin voice:
    1. Connect your Phone device to your computer.
    2. Browse to find the “Garmin/voice” folder on the Memory Card.

gr voiceScreen

Squirrely
    Squirrely
    Squirrely the Squirrel may be a bit hyper and eager to lead but we promise he won't drive you nuts when you're out and about. Download Squirrely today and let him guide you wherever you need to go!

Yeti
    Yeti
    Admit it. You’ve always wanted a Yeti to guide you around town. Who hasn't, right? Well, this Yeti is ready to go. But be warned: This voice is truly appreciated by those who are fluent in Yeti.

TeamGarmin MattWhiteVoice
    Team Garmin's Matt White
    Bring Team Garmin Director Matt White along for a ride in your team car. He'll get you where you need to be and keep you smiling the entire trip! Download Matt's voice today. Allez!

Elfred
    Elfred
    Looking for a companion to guide your sleigh over the river and through the woods this holiday season? Download Elfred the Elf and give your nüvi a little holiday cheer!

DrNightmare
    Dr. Nightmare
    Meet Dr. Nightmare. He's got a degree in Boo-ology and he's ready to put some haunt in your highway travels. Download Dr. Nightmare today . . . he's been dying to meet you!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

oitar

are you sure the phone is in mass storage mode(not PCSuite)?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by oitar View Post
    are you sure the phone is in mass storage mode(not PCSuite)?
    Yes. tried everything. Other voices are working.

Quote Originally Posted by olympus232 View Post
    Thanks catymag, but I already tried that. I can't install it - although my phone is connected to the computer, when I run the setup file it says that it does not detect the gps device. Maybe you can help me in making it work ... pls.

PS: when I said the files that I have, I meant the files that I found on this thread.
    connect it in transfer mode
    l9ebnsm