Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Important User OneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -Garmin
    OneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -Garmin

Default OneIndia Satguide INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -Garmin

OneIndia Satguide INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -Garmin

2rp4dxk

ONE INDIA Integrated Map covers a huge number of cities of India with turn by turn directions and also has a detailed National / State Highway network includes in a single map with several thousand points of Interest

Cities with 20 lakh Points of Interest (POIs) arranged in various categories. Points of Interests are buildings, businesses, banks, hospitals, restaurants, etc. All the highways, road networks from north to south and east to west are covered in SatGuide’s India map.

Maps are robust and easy to read and follow. pioneers in mapping and leaders in India today in the field of GPS Navigation. We have an extensive team that does survey every single day and we are spending crores to bring the best maps to our customers.

The maps of the states which are now available with SatGuide are those of Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Kerala, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Maharastra, Uttaranchal, Madhya Pradesh, Pondicherry, Orissa, Tripura, Uttaranchal and West Bengal. In Andhra Pradesh, detailed maps are available for Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vishakpatnam, Kakinada, Guntur to name a few with 74,447 important POIs. 20,034 POIs are covered in detail for Hyderabad.

In and around Delhi, detailed maps are available for Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and other cities with as many as 5,97,327 POIs in the current upgrade. In Mumbai the satellite cities like Navi Mumbai, Powai, Kalyan, Karjat, Bhiwandi are covered with help of 61,543 POIs and the whole of Maharastra is covered by 77,715 important POIs and major cities like Nagpur, Nasik, Pune are covered in these maps.

As for Bangalore the major cities covered are Yelahanka, Whitefield, Puttenahalli with 3,13,574 POIs. In Chennai the major satellite cities that are extensively covered by SatGuide are Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur, Ennore with 2,35,448 POIs. In Kerala, the major cities that are covered by SatGuide are Kottayam, Thrissur, Kochi, Kovalam to name a few with 76,852 POIs.

Find the details of this city and all the important POIs of this city in SatGuide making your trip as easy as possible.
    Agra Bangalore
    Chennai Goa
    Jaipur Kolkata
    Pune Ahmedabad
    Calicut Delhi
    Hyderabad Kochi
    Mumbai Kanpur
    Ludhiana

PID 1, FID 1709, region 1,1
    locked IMG
    unrar -rename gmapsupp.img and unlock with Jetmouse KG
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

unlocked IMG
    unrar -copy in a garmin directory it's unlocked

l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

andy9838

Hi, I just downloaded this map, the map of capacity than previous editions cover 620 cities to small 51MB, and as I said in my GPS device look at this map, with close to New Delhi prompt point search not found, you can only find Delhi, and there is no restaurant point of interest for search, accommodation of interest, too, no Hotels Hotel classification, so I'm not sure this map than previous editions cover 620 city to more, and that there was no previous version of the easy to use, this is only my personal feeling, if wrong, please correct the moderators, thanks!

Important User OneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -Garmin
    OneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -GarminOneIndia Satguide  INDIA STREET MAP 628 Cities Map update 28April10 -Garmin

the map is 137 mb
    34t6gea

the previous one satguide was this
    qss039
    posted here

the 620 cities one is mapmyindia 190 Mb
    2aflxr5
    that's considered actually the best one
    Last edited by catymag; 9th May 2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: fixed mapmyindia link
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

andy9838

137,228,288 just bytes, while the actual capacity is only 130MB-this map I I once, the map have a callout restaurant point of interest, but close to the point, but cannot search restaurant

andy9838

There is no previous version MapmyIndia cover 620 city map more easy to use

I think the satguide map was far better than the MMI map. though the satguide has less POI the detailing was perfect and correct even the street names were correct. The MMI has lots of POIs but the street names they have got it all wrong

I recently switched over to the MMI maps after seeing the post but this is totally inaccurate. it shows my house on the next street, though when i plot the same lat/long in google it shows my house. i am switching over to the old satnav map again. does anyone else experience this problem ?. the mapping i think is not accurate.

I use this on garmin mobile xt on N82

WGaurav

Quote Originally Posted by drashkum View Post
    I think the satguide map was far better than the MMI map. though the satguide has less POI the detailing was perfect and correct even the street names were correct. The MMI has lots of POIs but the street names they have got it all wrong
    Where to get satguide map(latest)?

This is the latest update mate!!.

Can we use this latest img file with "Map my India (MMI)" also or is it only for Satguide?

Regards