Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master

it is often a system setting on the device itself.
    a User once published something about it in german ->[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by rondoan; 26th December 2021 at 09:00 PM.
    ---
    ex calipoint say: my Knowledge of today is what I read yesterday 🧐😉

2.    Advertissements

I have solved the problem.
    At the 4pda forum I found a IGO version for the UIS7862.
    Is from Yoying.
    It workks, the sound works with the radio and dab+ app.
    The skin I don't like so much, have to play a bit with it.

@ rondoan
    Thanks, that is also good approach, I have to see if these settings also work for me.

iGO Enthusiast No sound at all in nextgen versions
    No sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versions

Default iGO_Pal by Joying adapted for UIS7862

UNISOC head units based on UIS7862 (UMS512)/SC9863a (UIS8581A) processor - FYT platform

Actually it is iGO Pal adapted for mentioned chipset by Joying.

And, as far as I could see, the package originally came from me (was first published on this Forum). I know for sure, it’s my job.
    Then then some part of arimi skin and additions from the PDA forum were added.

This means that the gentlemen from Joing did not pay for the software they distribute (again - I did pay)

I didn't have time to compare what they did/modified, and whether they did at all. Or it's just add-ons.
    Apk is not a same size, whether the original, modemakias, arimi's or miochacha mods was used, takes time to analyze.
    I guess they added natural support for Chinese coding

I can upload package that they send as original (without content from 2017), if anyone is interested.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hello Boki,

it would be nice if you can upload the orignal package.
    Is this whitout the skin from 4pda?

How I can enlarge the traffic/speed since, the box with arrivel time (lower left corner) and the box with next way (upper left corner)?
    I have a large display and this boxes are so small.
    At my age I need classes to read it.

By the way, up to now the tts voice Katrin by titanic doesn’t work for me.

No sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versionsNo sound at all in nextgen versions

Original package is here, on Forum, so you can take ux folder from it.
    They added Arimi addons, pongo skin from that period, and some 4pda ux's, to be precise. Also changed fonts (ui_nextgen\fonts\).

As soon as you return to the original skin, the visual experience will be better.
    After that, by adjusting the dpi (base_dpi) parameters in sys you can adjust the view.
    [rawdisplay]
    dpi=380
    base_dpi=280
    decrease the upper parameter by 20, increase the lower...and again if it seems better
    if it doesn't suit you, then vice versa

For TTS you must also use the appropriate engine.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Zdravo Boki,

I changed the skin it looks much better now.
    Also the change in the sys works.
    One point I miss is the croatian letters, maybe if orgott to change the fonts.

I also tried to instal the orignal apk from here, but after reboot the sound was gone.
    So reinstalled the apk from 4dpa and the sound is back.

It look like it works fine, will test more during my next journey.

Thanks
    Last edited by Boki; 27th December 2021 at 03:21 PM. Reason: approved

It is modified apk from Joying.
    It means that they have added the modules responsible for the sound.

So, instructions for owners - use the package from this Forum, and their apk.
    Spoiler: attached
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

The code layout is responsible for Croatian (latin) letters, you need an adequate keyboard, ie a language/voice files
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.