Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

help Alpine ine-w990bt

Hi,
    I have read a few threads and I need to make sure on a few points.
    1. To do anything on my ALPINE INE-W990BT, I need to crack the device first, right?
    2. Only then can I try to upload the modifications via [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. There are no step-by-step methods on the forum, how to crack the ALPINE INE-W990BT, right?
    Last edited by Boki; 1st June 2021 at 11:04 AM. Reason: approved

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Alpine ine-w990bt
    Alpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990bt

1. Yes
    2. Yes, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. See item no.2
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Thank You.
    One more question at this moment.
    1.- Power off device and extract sd card and make a simple backup of sd card for caution.
    Do You know where is SD card on this device? Do I need to pull it out and on the backside I will see an SD card or maybe I need to take of plastic cover on the frontside or maybe it is inside this device box?
    I know about USB connected to the device but I don't know where I can find SD card.
    Last edited by Boki; 1st June 2021 at 08:50 PM. Reason: approved

Alpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990btAlpine ine-w990bt

You do not have the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]?? Hard to google
    On the first ball:
    Open the display to access the SD card slot
    Same written [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hahaha... funny... but there's no SD card in INE-W990BT... The manual that You linked, doesn't include any info about that. It's not the same as for example [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (page 19). If You look in to INE-W990BT manual on pages 16 and 17, there's no SD slot :/. I could try to remove the unit but if I could not risk destroying something it will be better don't do that. Maybe the sd card is in the device or maybe the flash memory is soldered on the board :/.

After a year ...
    Almost every device of this type has an SD slot. At Alpine it is almost always hidden
    Spoiler: manual
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Yes, the maps are updated via USB, and it is possible that the card is in the device itself. I don't see why you wouldn't open it, it is not a rocket science
    I was told a long time ago that the slot is under the display, but rarely does anyone have the opportunity to check such information.