Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Hello! I'm having a problem with the ux extensions not showing on configurarion screen. My device is a chinese android 8.0, 7" car unit, non rooted, iGo World 9.18.27.736653 and I'm using the latest Arimi (2020/03/12), installed on internal memory.

Everything works except the ux configuration screen that shows like that:

Spoiler: large image
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

With the crossed circle like the intended .zip file is not there.

I installed the Arimi sking removing the older save, data.zip, ux, ux_additional.

I know the the ux folder is ok, since I'm getting the translated names from the extensions, but I can't select any of them. Any sugestion?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jorlando; 14th July 2020 at 01:54 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Master Modified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimi Tajfun's Avatar

Hello!

1, 'IGO_World' is not among the versions supported by arimi skin. But it can even work well, it's just not guaranteed.
    2, Settngs > Skin settings > Skin complectation > Full Skin version
    3, You can see what is shown in the image above even when the ux plugin is not active, --- there is a file extension at the end
    4, The names of unused or missing plugins are not read from the plugins in question. The names of the listed ux extensions are included in the_skin_ari_nextgen.zip. Even if you put a new ux plugin that someone else did in the package, it will not appear in the list.

Thanks for the clarifications, Tajfun!

My mistake! I thought that the version (World, Basaar, etc) where not of importance. I thought that if it was the same number and revision (9.18, eg) it would suffice.

I'll look for a proper version.

Later I'll go to the car and look for the Skin completion setting. I don't remenber this setting on Arimi. I remember it from Polo, that I tested also, but I think that "out of the box" Arimi is better for my needs.

I'll also take my laptop to run a logcat and sse if I see something strange. I tried to rename the ux folder, and the appearence was almost like the default skin, so I know that ux folder is being used.

I did some tests on an older android phone that I have. It's rooted so it makes easier for testing.

As you informed, iGO_World is not fully compatible. It can use the Arimi skin, but the ux folder isn't recognized after bootup. The "ux not found" that I got on my screen is really that. I even emptied the ux folder, renamed, to no avail.

Installing Avic is an alternative, since it's compatible and has ux, but... my car unit has the paths hardcoded. If I install Avic I can start it only within android apps menu. The mainscreen shortcut and faceplate buttons are hardcoded to iGO_World.

The logcat didn't helped to find why iGO_World doesn't use the ux folder nor showed any hint of an alternative named ux folder.

Member + Modified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimi

hello, there is always an Arimi ux for the bike. In select vehicle does not allow or does not exist select x scooter as in skin pongo. Help. Thank you

MODERATOR Modified default skin by arimi
    Modified default skin by arimi

Amigo

tmс for skin arimi nextgen
    Thanks @vetalis.s

Spoiler: XXX
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    gps5

©AF_2020-24

MODERATOR Modified default skin by arimi
    Modified default skin by arimi

Amigo

Skin Arimi
    Modified default skin + set of RGB UX plugins
    for Nextgen Israel, iGO Avicsync, iGO Basarsoft and iGO Pal versions

Final 2020.03.12.

Spoiler: Link

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Thanks

@Vamibg ® is a co-author,
    @WANDEL ™ is an improver and creator of many ux plugins,
    @vicka0511 is the author of almost all color images in motrex-kia_xxxx skins.zip and in aapp_colors_arimi.zip.

AND
    speedcam.zip MOD AF
    Last edited by Andrey Form; 11th June 2022 at 10:49 AM.
    gps5

©AF_2020-24

Hi i have NexGen Israel 9.18.27.687519 with newest arimi skin. I have a some problems: when i try to watch a whole route or change route like add new waypoint program often shuts down. I used latest skin in other versions NextGen and have the same situation. Some ideas? Android 4.4.2 KitKat, 1 gb

iGO Enthusiast Modified default skin by arimi
    Modified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimi

New skins are not intended for old android releases at all (the old drivers does not have all the display capabilities).
    Scroll through the topic and find someone from the beginning of the history of modification (also much lighter)...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member + Modified default skin by arimiModified default skin by arimi

Quote Originally Posted by silkwormb View Post
    Hi i have NexGen Israel 9.18.27.687519 with newest arimi skin. I have a some problems: when i try to watch a whole route or change route like add new waypoint program often shuts down. I used latest skin in other versions NextGen and have the same situation. Some ideas? Android 4.4.2 KitKat, 1 gb
    I think 1 gb of ram is little.