Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default I don't see any 3D buildings on my maps

I don't see any 3D buildings on my maps/display for igo primo 2.4. I tried to go into Map Settings to search for "3D buildings" and "3D landmarks" but they are white blank on their positions. So, I can't even switch them "ON". Why is that? I also checked under content/Building, I have both 3dl and 3dc files. No clue what to do...Can someone please help? thanks.
    Last edited by ZoomZoomZda; 5th July 2020 at 07:08 AM.

2.    Advertissements

have you checked that the licenses placed in the license folder match the 3dc and 3dl files that you have in the buiding folder?

Pavolino...no I haven't. and I do not know how-to nor know which files to check. Can you please help me how to check it?

You must verify that the 3dc and 3dl files are from the same edition as the maps. If they are and you see the map then the licenses are there and the problem is another. Licenses are usually in the pack of maps you download. Keep in mind that you only see buildings in large urban areas.

Sounds like a lot of work/checking...I am just going to leave it as it is...I don't need 3D buildings and 3d landmarks to get around anyways. thanks for the help pavolino.

iGO Enthusiast I don't see any 3D buildings on my maps
    I don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my maps

No, it is very simple
    - On main screen tap on More (+) > next screen (right) > Help > About > More > Content > 3D Landmarks
    If the names of file (buildings) are written in red, then the content is inactive, you do not have the necessary license.

Besides, I'd say you didn't follow the instructions I gave you. The tutorial on the Forum is very precise, it is not rocket science.
    Spoiler: buildings on the route
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: content

Software, the much praised Primo so-called "Civic"
    Spoiler: SW

No additional licenses
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

I went to main screen tap on More (+) > next screen (right) > Help > About > More > Content . but there's no "3D landmarks" as an option.

Sorry, did you confused me with someone else? I didn't received any tutorial from you nor followed a tutorial from this site on how to install igo primo 2.4, I tried searching for the tutorial on this site, though, but couldn't find one. Instead, I followed a 2011 tutorial written by Fatboyfun from another forum.

I just did more searching, now, and I still can't find the tutorial on installing igo primo 2.4. sorry. Can you tell me where the tutorial link is, please?

iGO Enthusiast I don't see any 3D buildings on my maps
    I don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my mapsI don't see any 3D buildings on my maps

If you don’t have options, then you haven’t inserted building/landmark files, or you didn’t put them in the right place.

Sorry, my mistake, I wrote to someone else.

Anyway, always start from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    There:
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.