Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member +

Default Primo speedcams alert ONLY without maneuvers

Hello everybody, I've looked everywhere to find a solution to this problem : in Igo Nextgen we have the possibility to hear 1.all the maneuvers on the street including alerts (speedcams, traffic lights etc ) 2. only alerts (speedcams etc) 3.Muted . Now in Igo Primo that I use always with my truck I can hear 1.all the maneuvers 3.Muted but there is no possibility to hear ONLY THE SPEEDCAMS / ALERTS WITHOUT hearing the maneuvers (roundabouts, streets etc)...any idea???
    UPDATE: I found that in Nextgen can be activated from buttons in cockpit / button off - on in cockpit but I'm not sure which UX is responsible for this
    Last edited by vonica; 20th June 2020 at 12:47 PM.

2.    Advertissements

@vonica
    Similar to this option in Igo Nextgen, i think that you need a Cockpit and a UX button for that, and it is not possible.
    Maybe i'm wrong so, it is better to ask and find out for sure in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Master

Disable under Sound/Voice guidance
    That has no effect on the warnings

Master

Primo behaves a little differently than Nextgen. And here too the Skin is important. I have always used that from GjAk-AriNe, and that as Branding.zip, avoids adjustment of resolution
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---
    ex calipoint say: my Knowledge of today is what I read yesterday 🧐😉

Member +

Thanks both kwbs and Golom for your help, under Program Settings / Sound and Warnings / Volume I have now muted System, Ding and Key leaving active only ALERT BEEPS and I'm gonna try again, unfortunatly I can't find VOICE GUIDANCE in my settings (Primo with Gurjon skin)
    @ Rondoan : Thanks Rondoan, me too, I use GjAk-AriNe with a branding, I'm gonna try muting System too and leaving only the alerts beep to see what's going on

Update 5/07/2020 : so I tested on the road but doesn't work, i I mute System and let active Alert beeps I can't hear the speedcams, if I don't mute System I hear both speedcams and indications so by far I found no solution to this. In every skin I have tested by far I found under volume only these 4 possibilities : System / Ding / Alert beeps /Key but no Voice Guidance so I believe there is no possibility to mute only the maneuvers while keeping active the speedcams

Update 2 : found an ux "Dynamic Volume" with new possibilities .... I'm gonna try again on the street maybe it's gonna work now [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Update 16/07/2020 : tested on the street and it's working, I had to use another sys and I'm gonna use an allarm that I like but finally it works
    Last edited by vonica; 16th July 2020 at 04:36 PM.

If you are using a TTS voice for manoeuvre guidance you can add something like this to sys.txt and the speed camera alerts won't mute when you mute the voice. This example is using the !alert wav files from data.zip but you can add any wav files you like. Create a directory named ui_igo9 in the same directory as your primo.exe, create a subdirectory in that called audio and put your wavs in there, then edit the sys.txt entries to suit (you can see how it works from the example, just put the name of your wav file without the .wav extension to replace !alert1, !alert5, etc to define which sound you want hear).

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    If you would prefer American English spoken warnings rather than beeps, extract this into your primo folder:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Or use this one for British English: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and put the following in your sys.txt:

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by TommyTrucker; 13th April 2024 at 06:23 PM.