Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

As Boki said, this is a device/firmware related issue.
    If the modifying of your sys.txt does not change anything, try to change the settings in your device menu : date & time.
    You should try to set up your date/time/UTC manually instead of getting the data from the GPS receiver.
    It might solve the problem on most "common" devices... At least for those running WinCE.

2.    Advertissements

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionSX View Post
    [...]

I actually managed to change the time on my unit. However, it is really only changed - not correct. Or, to be precise, it's correct when I start iGO and there is clock which shows correct time. When I close it, the stereo interface shows wrong time.

[...]
    ScorpionSX,

I solved the same problem on my GPS (iGo Primo 2.0.1 with Ultimate skin) by leaving the time zone to manual and setting my time zone in iGo Primo settings and using the following setting in "sys.txt":

[regional.timezone]
    reset_os_timezone=0
    sync_os_timezone=0
    sync_time=0

Although the above setting does not sync the time of the GPS device, it is updating with the correct time. Hope this can solve your problem.

Greetings,
    CYK
    Last edited by CYK; 26th July 2019 at 10:04 PM.

Issue with above solution is as follows:

- when I change time sync in sys.txt file to 0
    - deactivate autosync in igo options manually, set time zone manually and set winter/summer time manually too

Problem:
    - when I try to calculate route, the time of arriving is get from system time - not manually set by me time

How to change this in IGO to calculate arrival time from date/time set manually by me, no from system time ?

Actualy those settings

[regional.timezone]
    reset_os_timezone=0
    sync_os_timezone=0
    sync_time=0

for me DID the job :D

My chinesee nav got wrong data from sattelites but time was correct,but i am abble to change time and date manualy in device and cant in primo,in other hand Primo Civic 2.4 was changing THE device time after reciving gps signal and was messing the time and manualy changing was not possible to be saved. To be correct in that case primo was showing correct time on left top corner but 'arrival" time was always inccorect (+3 hours and some minutes). After putting those settings in sys file, Primo wasn;t abble to change device time ,time staye saved and viola all is correct,only corection that may need to be dome is daylight saving time .

Just to add i have also 2012 year chinese nav with 9.6.5 primo which doesn't have any of this issues. I dont know why newest one's have this bug.
    Last edited by Belo; 1st September 2019 at 07:00 PM.

Global Moderator GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCE
    GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCE

Thread moved to correct section.
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<
    Password for all my uploads (if needed): gpspower.net

Quote Originally Posted by xcv View Post
    ...We sent a request for help to Fa. Wayteq about this problem with the Week Number Rollover (WNRO), but their answer only was that the X980BT won’t be receiving any more updates....
    Hi All!

WayteQ x980BT - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Tested, perfect results (does not hurt the system, and image resolution)!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thanks Boki_Srb!

(google translate)
    Important tasks:
    - Charging the device and connecting to a mains charger (Prohibited on PC)
    - the package contains an UPD file, you must first copy this to the root of the SD and make it read-only, then you can copy the other files
    - 2GB. SD (you can try 4GB.), FAT32 file system, if necessary, you can only format under WiXp or Win10, because Vista, Win7-8 is not good!
    - the device should be turned off, and the card must be inserted and turned on
    - if the update does not start, press RESET

Enjoy!
    Last edited by vaczak; 19th March 2020 at 12:46 PM.

Hi All!

Spoiler: Smart GPS SG742 Rollover Fix
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (detailed info in the package)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thanks Boki_Srb!

Use the following method:
    HP USB Disk Format Tool (free software)
    1. run the formatting program
    2. Insert max. 2 GB. SD card in the card reader for a PC (e.g. Laptop)
    3. Select the device you want to format and FAT opcio
    4. leave the volume label blank and click Start
    5. After formatting, copy the update material to the card (1. UPD file and read-only)
    6. Remove the card from the card reader and insert it into the switched off device (smartgps)
    7. Turn on the device and watch the event, if there is no event, press the RESET button

Test results are excellent!

Enjoy!

Spoiler: Smart GPS SG730 Rollover Fix
    Modecom Freeway SX7 Rollover Patch package improves the SmartGPS SG730 Date / Time interval. Contrary to its description (detailed info in the package), the card must be formatted as FAT32. Card capacity is not mentioned in the description, but 2GB was used for testing.
    Placing the files according to 5 above.

Comment:
    Update the weekly counter if the date taken from the GPS is incorrect. It is not recommended to install the patch if the date is correct. The installation does not delete user data.

Test results are excellent!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by vaczak; 19th March 2020 at 12:43 PM.

iGO Enthusiast GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCE
    GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCEGPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCEGPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCEGPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCEGPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCEGPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCEGPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) issue with IGO Primo under WINCE

Thanks
    But you should also leave directions to those who are not from the Czech speaking area
    Spoiler: How to download

Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Quote Originally Posted by vaczak View Post
    ...WayteQ x980BT - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Tested, perfect results (does not hurt the system, and image resolution)!...
    Yes, it really works! Perfect. I wouldn't dare to try xRider patch on x980BT, because it's strictly written not to use it on other devices, but when I read your post i decide to give it a try. I was prepared even to get my device bricked, but at the end, it worked! Thanks for this valuable info! I used 32 GB SD.
    Last edited by Boki; 6th July 2020 at 07:38 PM. Reason: quote shortened

I am pleased to have helped with the result.

You courage is also commendable, which was helped by the 32 GB SD, I wouldn't have thought.
    Last edited by Boki; 16th July 2020 at 11:40 AM. Reason: approved