Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    GPSPower Friend

Default iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?

Is it possible to install iGO Nextgen skin by Pongo on PC with BlueStacks ?

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?
    iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?

Why not?
    I tested several emulators, and stayed on Nox.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

GPSPower Friend

Ok, I installed Nox, looks promising ! Installs apps from the Play Store without problems.
    But I have no idea how / where the put the iGO_Gift files before installing the app ?

iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?iGO Nextgen on BlueStacks ?

Nox folder is usually in
    c:\Users\YourName\Nox_share
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Quote Originally Posted by rider View Post
    Ok, I installed Nox, looks promising ! Installs apps from the Play Store without problems.
    But I have no idea how / where the put the iGO_Gift files before installing the app ?
    Excellent option for testing.

Keep in mind that you will need some fake location application if you want to use simulated route and file manager, ES File Explorer for example. Everything is very much like a Smartphone.

In my case, in several tests that I realized, I chose to install BlueStacks version 3. Because the PC where I installed was old, CPU Core 2 Quad Q9400 with 4GB RAM. GPU Radeon HD 7450 with 2GB RAM. If possible with Windows 7. Under those same conditions, of course, or similar.

In this version I did not perform root (for testing purposes with the browser). I even connected a Smart TV of 50" and simulate several routes with the navigator, iGO Gift.

Spoiler: Images
    Screenshot 20

Screenshot 22

Screenshot 18

Screenshot 21

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

GPSPower Friend

I tried Nox but I could not get iGO installed.
    I copied the iGO_Gift dir ( incl all subfolders ) into the Nox_share folder and tried to install but I got several errors about files not found. Installation stops.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: a quote
    My Computer is where you can share files between Nox and your computer. If you see the message: “Please enable Root in System Settings to use this function”, then you need to enable root access, which is done in the system’s General settings.

There are 3 sharing folders: App, Image, and Other. They are placed in the Nox_share folder which is located at the C:\Users\USERNAME\Nox_share\ directory. You can change this using the PC file save path browse option.

To move files from your PC to Nox, click on open PC folder. From here you can drag-and-drop or copy any files you want from your PC using this folder.

To access these files in the emulator, use the Nox sharing folder. Click on open NoxPlayer folder. This will open ES File Explorer by default and take you to the chosen share folder. You should see the files you added earlier. From here you can move them anywhere in File Explorer.

GPSPower Friend

Thanx, I will try that.

Edit:

Ok Boki, that's the way to do it !
    Last edited by Boki; 25th March 2019 at 01:40 PM.