Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes work for truck

2.    Advertissements

Important User Igo closes alone ANDROID 4.2 Samsung galaxy tab 3 LITE
    Igo closes alone ANDROID 4.2 Samsung galaxy tab 3 LITE

Quote Originally Posted by kitos View Post
    But Igo PAL is nextgen.

I need voices and lenguaje Spanish for the pack.

And other question.

Works for truck?
    Hi Mate.
    download pls my archive
    Spanish lang and voice NextGen.rar
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    5 file lang + 1 file voice TTS by Boki_Srb ( thx Mate )
    work ok.
    you may have to update files, but with this on our Forum there is no problem - Colleagues are very obliging and helpful, and those from Spain are many!
    As for the second question - I use NextGen for Truck myself and I have to confirm the words My Friends - Midnight_Blues and Korabi
    Version PAL work without a problem and supports the Full Truck profile.
    And one more thing - if you have Android 4.2 - then you can easily install the package on the SD card without any problem or combination.
    Regards wojpen

PS. Look screen's iGO_PAL, skin Arimi 31.12.2017, Profil Truck (lorry) ( THX Arimi - very good skin!!!)
    !!! - Truck (lorry) profil work without problem's for Minimal skin version and for Full skin version - select version: Settings/skin settings/Used skin version - Minimal or Full
    My screen's is for Ful Skin Version

Spoiler: screen's
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by wojpen; 4th January 2018 at 12:38 AM.
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards