TYPViewer v4.0.3 is available for download:
Changes made from version 3.6.1 to 4.0.3:
Please Login or Register to see the links
- All POIs (or all Polylines or Polygons) can be displayed at the same time: click on an item in a list on the left then click on "Text / Icons". Click on an icon to display it in the right part of TYPViewer or double click to edit it.
- Improved the expansion of the main window to view much more objects at the same time.
- All POI are supported up to 64x64 for compatibility with latest Garmin City Navigator TYP.
- The extraPOI contained in the last Garmin TYPs (for example, City Navigator Europe 2013.10 I0000A44.TYP and Topo Germany 2012 Pro I0000954.TYP) are supported now: you can modify or copy them; you can also convert them to standard POI.
- Now you can copy the bitmap from a POI (or a Polyline or a Polygon) and paste it to another one object.
- Fixed bug when associating a TYP file to a mapset: you can install with the few clicks a TYP file even in Win 7 and even to a recent mapset (gmap type).
- Various changes in the interface.
- And fixed many bugs ...