G-Map - Canada 1.0 Iphone
G-Map is the voice-prompted real-time turn-by-turn GPS navigation software available for iPhone and iPod Touch. No wireless connection needed to get you to the destination.
▶ WHAT ARE THE MAJOR FEATURES?
_ New: Real-time guidance to the destination with turn-by-turn on the map screen and voice guidance
_ On-board GPS navigation solution that needs no internet or Wi-Fi connection
_ Large-capacity map data enable easy search of desired location and route
_ Smart location search similar to internet search, using keyword search
_ Automatic current location update through GPS tracking
_ Full PND features with POIs, cool graphics and UI
▶ WHAT IS THE COVERED AREAS OF THE G-MAP?
▶ CAN WE GET A VOICE-PROMPTED REAL-TIME GUIDANCE TO THE DESTINATION?
The G-Map is featured with a voice-prompted turn-by-turn guidance with a direction arrow on the map screen to the destination. When you create the route and start driving, you would see the direction arrow and the remaining distance to make a next turn on top-right of the screen. The voice guidance will help you to get to the destination with ease.
▶ HOW CAN WE LOCATE THE CURRENT POSITION IF THE GPS SIGNAL IS NOT AVAILABLE?
You can locate the current position through cell tower or Wi-Fi manually.
▶ WHAT ARE THE OTHER FEATURES?
- Location search can be made by Favorites, Address, Phone Number, POI, and Coordinate.
- POI editing and memo capability for personalized POI
- Phone number dial by POI (for iPhone)
- Flexible trip planning by adding as many waypoints as possible when creating route
- Detailed information appear when touching any point of the map screen
- 3-Way Map view mode setting (North-up/Heading-up/3D view)
- Pinch in/out function for map zoom in and out
- Skipping to the next or previous exit or intersection in the Route Preview
- Provide the list of exits and intersections to the destination (Route>Current Route>Route Intersections)
- Map data from Navteq
- Compatible with iPhone O.S. 3.0
▶ HOW CAN WE GET THE DETAILED USAGE OF THE G-MAP?
Visityou can download the user guide of the G-MapCode:Please Login or Register to see the links
New in this version
Languages English, German
Requirements Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]