With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features.
Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the NAVIGON MobileNavigator fits in seamlessly with the operating concept of the iPhone. The application includes the latest map material from the market leader NAVTEQ.
Features and range of functions:
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Can be used in portrait and landscape format
- Precise voice announcements
- Intelligent address entry
- Reality View Pro (realistic display of motorway interchanges and exits)
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Real signpost display
- Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning
- Day and night mode for map display
- Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the iPhone’s address book
- Navigation is automatically resumed after an incoming phone call
- 2D and 3D map displays (bird’s-eye view)
- Quick access to user-defined POIs in the area and along the route
- Take Me Home function with a single click
- Automatic language selection to match the iPhone’s user language
- Route Planning
- Automatic Day/Night adjustment
- Integrated iPod control
- Location sharing via Email
- NAVIGON Traffic Live (In App Purchase)
France, Monaco, Andorra
Positioning your iPhone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception! We recommend that you use the NAVIGON design car kit (for the iPhone 3G and 3G S), which includes both a designer suction pad holder and a car charger, enabling you to charge your iPhone during the journey. Available from specialist retailers now or from the NAVIGON shop directly at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES REGARDING THE GPS RECEPTION OF YOUR IPHONE PLEASE CHECK THE FAQ SECTION AT OUR WEB SITE [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in Version 1.8.2
Bugfix: The following problem reported by some customers has been resolved: Sudden loss of the GPS signal after operating the app in the background.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]