Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 327
  1. #191
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    latest as possible for version. as for software, not sure. do you have any insight?

    care to post the data on the unused card?
    Last edited by catymag; 19th December 2015 at 01:44 PM. Reason: merged 2 consecutive posts

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #192
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Age
    50
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I have noticed you are from US. I have Eu versions only.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPowerr View Post
    latest as possible for version. as for software, not sure. do you have any insight?

    care to post the data on the unused card?

  4. #193
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ahh ok. thanks anyway!

  5. #194
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'd like to see if I can help crack this. Can someone upload or point me where I can download the North America untouched (virgin) SD card? Also if possible a used SD card contents? I have access to some individuals that may be able to help too.

  6. #195
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello , can someone please post a link where I can download the SD card Europe and with which program can be copied .
    my sd arte is no longer recognized after the update from version 4.4 to 5.0 from Garmin

  7. #196
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janjarac View Post
    I'd like to see if I can help crack this. Can someone upload or point me where I can download the North America untouched (virgin) SD card? Also if possible a used SD card contents? I have access to some individuals that may be able to help too.
    I have a brand-new v4.2 SD card for NA. I haven't inserted in into my car yet and have the SD card's read/write switch in locked position.

    The 10-part RAR archive with .imgc file in it is about 10GB. PM for a link.

  8. #197
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Garmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz cars
    Garmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz carsGarmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz carsGarmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz carsGarmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz carsGarmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz carsGarmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz carsGarmin Map Pilot for Mercedes-Benz cars
    Neil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz.
    Posts
    5,106
    Rep Power
    1373

    Default

    @NightRider
    We prefer that all info is shared in open forum. That's to eliminate any possibility that payment is required for supply of files and that's sometimes the case if link info is only offered covertly by PM or email. All members are asked to report any such attempts which will result in immediate permanent ban of the offending member.

    If you were offering the link innocently by PM without requiring payment then please simply post it openly in this thread to remove any doubt.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

  9. #198
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    if you have a copy of an unused SD card Garmin 2015/2016 (32GB)
    you can copy them and use in your car
    but you can not update
    have done this
    an unused SD card I no longer have now used this

  10. #199
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    @NightRider
    We prefer that all info is shared in open forum. That's to eliminate any possibility that payment is required for supply of files and that's sometimes the case if link info is only offered covertly by PM or email. All members are asked to report any such attempts which will result in immediate permanent ban of the offending member.

    If you were offering the link innocently by PM without requiring payment then please simply post it openly in this thread to remove any doubt.
    Neil, I require no payment, only trying to help.

    The files are on my Dropbox public folder and hence my hesitation in posting publicly.

    Thanks,

  11. #200
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RS748 View Post
    if you have a copy of an unused SD card Garmin 2015/2016 (32GB)
    you can copy them and use in your car
    but you can not update
    have done this
    an unused SD card I no longer have now used this
    Can you upload the image of your unused SD card?

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •