Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Member + TomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa Claus bruxco's Avatar

It is better for Santa Claus to dedicate himself to preparing the children's gifts, this is not so important...TomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa Claus

(Oh, it doesn't just happen when the device is reset, it also happens when the app is closed and reopened.)
    Last edited by bruxco; 15th December 2022 at 11:56 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Update @INGRIDMARE
    Geotagged photos are working very well.
    Go to My Places, use photos and choose a photo to drive to, but remember only geotagged photos are working.
    Have tested it the last 6 drives, so no problems, so hope it can help others to.
    God day to all.

Master

@butter
    where I can download the updated version, so tu use a geotagged photo to drive to?
    Thank you

Hi, can you clone this navigation app, please? Thank you

iGO Enthusiast TomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa Claus
    TomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa Claus

No

Quote Originally Posted by INGRIDMARE View Post
    @butter
    where I can download the updated version, so tu use a geotagged photo to drive to?
    That is info update and howto, not updated version.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hi all.

Just loaded this and it seems great, however I cannot find voice control in the settings menu. Does this version have this ? If so could someone kindly direct me to it ?

Also I initaially posted this question in the wrong thread but I cannot delete it, so can someone do this please.

Many thanks.

Ian.

iGO Enthusiast TomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa Claus
    TomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa ClausTomTom Navigation NDS 3.4.21 - latam EN-RO MOD v1.0 by Santa Claus

What kind of voice control you expect? On Android devices it is defined exclusively systemically. This is not a music app
    If you use TTS, it also has its own controls.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Like the kind I can use when using Waze.

ie it uses Google assistent to allow me to just say the postcode or address and then plans the route, making it basically totally hands free, without the need to type in these things.

I've seen the voice control menu in other pictures of tomtom versions, so its definitely a feature in some versions, whereby it turns on the mic and adds a mic pic to the map, but it doesnt seem to be there at all in this patched version. This is a massive drawback and a really big oversight. It is possible though I'm just blind and cannot find it, hence asking here.

If I'm not blind though and it does not have it, then I guess its back to using Waze again for me and just keep this as backup in case I ever run out of data.

Ian.

EDIT: This is from the Tomtom site.

-http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/LIVE/html/en-gb/Usingvoicecontrol-Nuance.htm

But as stated I simply cannot find this in this particular this version.
    Last edited by ianmassey; 8th April 2023 at 12:01 PM.

@ianmassey,

Are you sure you are not mixing up TOMTOM stand-alone units that have voice control just like Garmin GPS Units???

Now if you look at what Google points out see link below:

Spoiler: I do not think this will work with TOMTOM GPS app.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But you can try to see it you can ever start TomTom let alone tell it to do something like find a street or business you want to go to.

I could be wrong you will have to try and report back if it worked.

Plus remember this is a free GPS it is not like the TomTom GO app.

I am not sure even TomTom Go app has voice control.
    Last edited by asprin624; 8th April 2023 at 12:44 PM.

Thats a possibilty I hadnt considered.

Yes I can start Tomtom using Google assist, however when I say a postcode it opens and plans the route using Google maps.

Waze does not do this, once Waze is open and i say a postcode Google assist plans the route in Waze. This is because Waze has the voice control in the menu's that your turn on and it then places a mic pic into the map too. Its most confusing which Tomtom versions have what, but as this is a very important feature for ease of use and of course for legal reasons, I really would have though it would have been present in all Tomtom versions. But hey that's just my logic lol.

lol it turns out there's a mic icon in the search bar and if you tap it, it activates google assist and you are then able to speak your postcode or address which it then searches for. Sadly it doesnt just find what youve asked for, it finds many others too, so you then have to tap the one your looking for and then tap drive.

Its hardly completely hands free like Waze because you do have to keep interacting with it, where as in Waze you just speak and go, but it does work to a fashion anyway and makes life a bit easier, doing away with typing in addresses. It hardly keeps things legal though.

Tomtom does however have things that Waze doesn't such as clear route and find alternate and avoid roadblock. Its a shame one of them doesnt have all of these features.

Anyway for anyone wishing to try this as it is helpful, that's how you do it.
    Last edited by ianmassey; 8th April 2023 at 05:47 PM.