Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Master

Torrent LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4

LUNA HERE NA (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4 (12.0/11,25) Gb.
    Spoiler: Content:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: U:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I ask you not to repost this content on other forums
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by batiskaf; 22nd August 2021 at 10:34 PM. Reason: + screenshots

2.    Advertissements

Complete list of folders and files from previous post:
    Spoiler: Content:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

All files are corrupt, or need a password, i downloaded and paid for them and none of them work
    Last edited by Andrey Form; 9th February 2022 at 07:38 AM.

Master

there is no need to pay for anything – and the *.torrent file opens automatically with e.g. installed BitTorrent.app
    ---
    ex calipoint say: my Knowledge of today is what I read yesterday 🧐😉

iGO Enthusiast LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4
    LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4

Quote Originally Posted by entoto View Post
    ...i downloaded and paid for them and none of them work
    Nonsense. Nothing is paid on this Forum

The problem is that your knowledge of computers and the internet is small and you don't know what torrents are. Who knows what you downloaded and what you paid and to whom.

You should have learned to walk first, then run...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Default igo luna

Hello, I know that in this forum you do not pay for anything, I expressed myself wrong because I was referring to a file download platform where I can download these maps, I never referred to the forum, I apologize for this misunderstanding, not all of us are experts, thank you

iGO Enthusiast LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4
    LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4LUNA HERE Maps North America (USA CAN MEX) 2020-Q4

OK, then short instructions
    - in first topic post (OP) there is attached torrent file in archive
    - like post, download and unpack it
    - install some proven torrent client like Tixati, or qBittorrent (both are open-source), adjust it
    - after that, double click on downloaded torrent file will call torrent client and will ask you if you want to download Luna content files
    - enjoy
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.