Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member +

IGO Primo Primo Kia By Atmaca (köşegen)

I'm Back,

Primo for KIA

Primo 9.6.5.306142 ver.

upload site [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Toplam/Total : 370.1 Mb

Spoiler: like please..Primo Kia
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

attention please !!!

No MAP,POİ,LANG,VOİCE,BUİLDİNG And GLOBAL_CFG
    upload these files according to your country and language
    Last edited by Boki; 19th January 2022 at 06:35 PM. Reason: hide link correction

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast

You have redundant files in your package

diMka-WertVRV-v-1.1.45-by_GJM.rar iGO for sure can't unpack
    Why the premium DEM file of Turkey? Primo has no use for it, certainly not at 800x480 resolution.
    _pda_fix_ ... is of no use today either
    licenses - a single one is absolutely enough. Also, the folder is duplicated

Welcome back
    regards
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

hello, first of all, the extra skin is not used and I forgot to delete the dem file because I am Turkish and live in Turkey, so it remains in the DEM file. It is a navigation that I use and love in my own vehicle. Which are the extra files and license files? I did not encounter any problems while using it. Can you share a program that works with everything stable (only full content) without a map? I would like to use that program too.. I am sharing a new file. The loading file is different only..

New File:
    Spoiler: New File
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

iq1p1gv

Spoiler: Another Primo
    Last edited by köşegen; 22nd January 2022 at 02:55 PM.

iGO Enthusiast

There is no problem. What I have given you are only well-intentioned observations.

And since I've been using the KIA version from very beginning (still), I know it perfect.
    When you remove redundant licenses, and install a lighter DEM file (you will not and cannot see the difference), the software runs much faster and more smoothly, especially on weaker devices.

I posted the links a long time ago. I'm not a fan of skins and decorations, so I presented clean packages.
    Look [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and few next
    Also, read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] carefully.

For slightly newer and more powerful devices, the recommendation is for the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

Hi, I always follow your suggestions and advice carefully. Thank you. A stable navigation is always available on this site. There is a problem that I cannot receive files from this site because some sites are not accessible in my country. Sites such as ktunnel are no longer supported "1fichier.com" is one of these sites, so I can't benefit from sharing from the site.
    I am always happy to be a member.
    Hope to see you. Regards..
    Note: I couldn't get any files uploaded on fichier.com, I can't log in to the site.

Thumbs up KIA Navisoft Primo 9.6.5.306142 Europe+Turkey 2021.Q2 Map SpeedCam Included

KIA Navisoft Primo 9.6.5.306142 Europe+Turkey 2021.Q2 Map SpeedCam Included
    Content:
    screenshot 22 01mrjnl

Member +

en:size: 14.74gb file, who will do what, how will you upload it to a 2gb card? 150 part file :€

tr:size:14.74gb dosyayı kim ne yapsın 2gb karta nasıl yükleyeceksin bunu ? 150 part file :€

Spoiler: new link empty primo

Dosya Adı: Primo.zip
    Dosya Boyutu: 141.68 MB
    Last edited by köşegen; 22nd January 2022 at 11:33 AM.

iGO Enthusiast

Hello

To access 1fitchier Use some VPN service ... or Opera browser which has it integrated into itself
    Spoiler: screenshot

=============================

P.S.

@rahmetlim and to all interested users

So large upload is unnecessary and meaningless
    Especially because FDS files are absolute unusable & Primo can not "see" fjw files

Hello Köşegen,

Is this update applicable to Kia Sportage 2016 (QL) sold in Turkey.

iGO Enthusiast

This is iGO and has nothing to do with the original device and content, which have a completely different software and file format
    Look in proper section - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]