Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I downloaded and copied the entire "iGO_Luna" folder from this post to the phone's memory (rooted Galaxy Note 4 Exynos, Android 6.0.1, res.2560 x 1440). After iGO Luna is installed, the program starts. There is a choice of language, I choose the PL language and the application closes unexpectedly. I restart iGO Luna. This time, only the start screen appears and the program closes again. I have maps, buildings, Poi on the external card. I do not know what the problem is, because the program does not show any error with resolution, missing global_cfg file etc. Maybe I need to change an entry in sys.txt? The problem with starting iGO_Luna is with every skin (Aldo, Garigor, Pongo, VAG, Wal24)
    Last edited by Boki; 4th November 2021 at 11:12 AM. Reason: approved

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]
    Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]

This is problem
    Quote Originally Posted by zelik View Post
    ... I choose the PL language ...
    as mentioned in my previous post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    ...Inadequate language file...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

is there a way to keep 3 or 4 skins in the skinchanger? i made changes to the SCconf.ini and also delete unwanted skins and save folders, but with no luck.
    thanx in advance
    Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master. the only good is when it brings people together.

Member + Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]

how to have the street names on the roads, and not in labels in 3d mode, for default like garigor skin?

Hi all

@ takismi

You must have this in your sys.txt

[3d_config]
    disable_roadsign_navigation_mode=1

PS: please confirm if Ok
    Last edited by BIBUOT; 1st January 2022 at 05:20 PM.
    TANUKI 's Team stay alive in the dark, in the old days was named Dreamteam-DT... my moderator pseudo Bilouteam

don't work in pongo skin

Hi all

@ Maverick

You gave me a doubt and I have verified my assertion : It works (except in rest state)

>> choose a destination then run a simulation or go to drive in real conditions
    Last edited by BIBUOT; 2nd January 2022 at 11:14 AM.
    TANUKI 's Team stay alive in the dark, in the old days was named Dreamteam-DT... my moderator pseudo Bilouteam

Member + Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]Skin IGO NextGen LUNA [set of skins]

no its not work only with garigor skin in this post it works,something else is not in the sys ,and probably only garigor know
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Master

@takismi
    1. There is a new update for my skin on 4pda.
    2. No balloons. This one is for pongo skin.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by BIBUOT View Post
    @Maverick
    You gave me a doubt and I have verified my assertion : It works (except in rest state)
    >> choose a destination then run a simulation or go to drive in real conditions
    It works this way in LUNA with Default Skin and exactly as you described, without any special code in SYS for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    don't work in pongo skin
    This is the array in Pongo Skin on PAL (Map Appearance).

Spoiler: How to have the street names on the roads and not in labels in 3d mode

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If you have the same set in Pongo Skin on LUNA - then, your request will be granted.
    Last edited by kwbs; 20th February 2023 at 05:42 AM.