Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 65 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Member +

Spoiler: pic
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2.    Advertissements

Hello,

I hope I am in the right section. A new version of IGO Luna call Igo Gif has been released and I plan to used it (vesrion iGO Nextgen Gift edition_v9.35.2.263558.
    Is Pongo skin has been modified or planned to be to fit this version?
    Is Pongo is the best skin for Luna (Gift)?
    I have work to decode lua for new version but perhaps it's still exist yet a tool or other people work on it (Djeman?). I be able to have most part of source but it's not perfect.

MODERATOR Skin IGO NextGen LUNA by Pongo (DISCUSSION)
    Skin IGO NextGen LUNA by Pongo (DISCUSSION)

@alcdl0
    There is no good decompiler and the skin appeared faster for LUNA - With a good program. But work by Djeman not 100 percent.
    The LUNA series should be suitable for pongo skin, minor corrections are possible.
    gps5

©AF_2020-24

Master Skin IGO NextGen LUNA by Pongo (DISCUSSION)Skin IGO NextGen LUNA by Pongo (DISCUSSION)

@alcdl0
    the decrypted lua files of the different versions called Luna are placed in this tread as they become available for sharing

Spoiler: decrypt method
    The decryption is based on luaj-2.0.3 but is dependent on the subtleties that are used by NNG which oscillates between lua 5.1 and 5.2 with some variations.
    the execution of a "luac" taking place from binary operations by means of a stack of instructions and registers in the manner of assembly language, that of a "luad" from a language evolved designed in the manner of the Basic language in which the interpretation of each instruction is carried out by the call to dedicated subroutines,
    these two programming modes operate with different logics that it is not always easy to relate to each other (especially when certain standardized lua rules are not respected) and in the executable program it must certainly exist two interpreters operating in parallel making it possible to execute independently of both "luac" and "luad",
    and therefore unless you can completely disassemble the executable to extract all the interpretation procedures from it, the transcryption can include some minimal syntax errors, but it is also necessary to take into account the fact that an initial scrypt can be faulty and lead to believe bad decryption, so only tests carried out with portions of code in sometimes far-fetched situations make it possible to highlight the behavior of the program and sometimes how to get around operating bugs.

the decrypted lua 9.35.2.263558 will be available shortly in the dedicated thread for this purpose from this link on post #20
    there is no difference in lua from 9.35.2.263562 apart from adding the signs.lua file in data.zip/ ui_nextgen/common/mapconfig/*

only encrypted lua files ("luac") are shared in the form of decoded "luad" files to limit the footprint of each shared archive.
    Last edited by lunapark; 13th October 2021 at 05:10 PM.

Master

Could anyone explain to me how the "Dynamic next street pad" works?
    I set the "Show next street" to less than always. The next street pad disappears, but then no matter if I turn on or off the "Dynamic next street pad" I see no difference.

Member +

Default Advanced Junctionview

Hi,

I just wanted to share my different versions of junction view.
    Just choose the one to your liking by removing the words after the first zip.

Screens:

Spoiler: 1
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Andrey Form; 13th December 2021 at 05:07 PM.

Master

For those who translate the skin. I finally managed to translate the last phrase that I couldn't in pongo skin. The VEHICLE~Name="". In order to work it should be VEHICLE~Vehicle Name=""

Master

new

Finished self-sufficient IGO NEXTGEN LUNA by Pongo® (3D ART), add only maps...
    Includes:
    Spoiler:
    The new APK (additional licenses are not needed everything is packaged in the APК) is in the Install folder
    Works on standard global_cfg.zip (packed in the shell)
    Lang & Voice:
    English from igo_nextgen_israel_9.35.2.263562 (only live voice)
    Italian by Birbante & Garigor
    German by Winter (SATAL)
    Russian by ~Batiskaf~
    French by Phildu91 & GPINPIN
    From UX removed map_config.zip (I do not use it, it is in weather.zip)
    Functional TMС events from vitalis.s
    Big_speed.zip by Railroad
    Almost all graphics in Skin from Alain, icons in speedcam.zip from AF
    Branding from Mastino6911 includes countries: (ITALY France Switzerland Monaco Vatican S.Marino Austria Slovenia Croatia Serbia Montenegro Kosovo Albania Russia Germany Poland Slovakia)

View:
    Spoiler:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Brief installation instructions:
    Spoiler:
    Copy the iGO_Luna folder to the root of the device, add maps along the way (igo_luna\content\mg\baseline), install iGO_Luna_9.35.2.153810_SD.apk from the install folder (if you install on top of the already installed version, then clear the license folder before installing), run, configure, use...

GD:
    Spoiler:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guDSTDxTzql7BbEKG5UPxE-J8x3Dxnu0/view?usp=sharing

I express my great gratitude to: Pongo® , Alain (graphics in skin), AF (bases radars and icons for speedcam.zip), mastino6911 aka pavolino (Branding), vitalis.s (TMC event functionality), railroad (big_speed.zip)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by batiskaf; 31st October 2021 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Gratitude

Master

Note: the Map2Geo Transfer to other map_v6.14.apk in the Folder Installation\ is a tool for sharing / transferring GPS data / position from e.g. google.Map to iGO, Sygic etc., in order to route there from the navigation
    ---
    ex calipoint say: my Knowledge of today is what I read yesterday 🧐😉

Master

iGO_Luna_9.35.2.153810_SD_Send_to_Navigation.apk

If you install this apk compatible with send to navigation, it will accept location transfer.

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Send to navigation must be installed to use this apk.

Send to Navigation v3.1.5
    Last edited by ozut; 30th October 2021 at 10:04 AM.