Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Android Navigation for bus drivers

Hello people of the forum., I would need a version of a navigation for a bus driver and it doesn't matter if its iGo, Sygic or Tomtom.
    I have a tablet device with android 8.1 that has Resolution 1280х800.
    Any good suggestions ?
    Thank you in advance for your help

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Navigation for bus drivers
    Navigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus drivers

So you've already suggested them, so why do you ask? I know from experience that they use them all, more of them at the same time.
    Browse Forum and take what you want.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Well i already blasted 3 days because I can't get igo luna working on the tablet and if it did work the wizard started everz time i started the igo app and i dint find a solution...
    And with tomtom and sygic Im new thats why i ask for opinion and for updated download links...
    thank you

Navigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus driversNavigation for bus drivers

This tells me a lot, and the mistakes are solely yours. All of them.

- There is no adequate truck content for Luna (does not exist). Use PAL.
    - As soon as you couldn't get Luna to work, it means you didn't follow the installation process. READ CAREFULLY, and follow the instructions exactly. Software in internal memory only. The content may be on the card. Browse the Forum, all instructions already exist.
    - All links for TT Go and Sygic Truck are active. They are each in their own section. I can't browse and read for you.

Everyone has an opinion, and I told you that everything is used. Each of the bus drivers uses several of them in parallel almost always.

Follow the Forum rules, read them first. You have been a member of this forum for more than two years.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Well yes indeed are my mistakes, and i did read the tutorials as they were described and yes i did put the software on the internal storage but then i couldnt get the maps to work from ext. sd car. I'll do a research again I guess and hope for the best to happen. On older versions of android I don't have problem installing the igo app and maps on external but with the new version of android i have big problems. Ill try my best.

Read this topic
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Two-line manipulation in a sys file is sufficient to store content on the card. This applies to all editions of iGO.
    Also for Luna, but since Luna has a different folder structure, you have to carefully create them on the card. Not to mention that there is no truck content, so it is still unusable for you.

Master

you are best to use iGO Primo and HERE maps, its reliable software and maps especially when it comes to large vehicles and weights. I am HGV driver and use that and never had an issue. Avoid TomTom maps as very unreliable and miss a lot of data required for trucks and buses, so always use HERE maps.
    Download iGO UX Addons with links that will never expire

iGO you say...I have a try for hgv in uk