Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member +

help igo primo win ce initialization error load language failed

800x480 for WinCE for Turkey

Hello everyone..I wanted to try a new version igo Primo dark. It looked very nice on youtube. When I try it on the emulator, I get the following error message: "initialization error load language failed" ..
    what is missing I could not find .. Can you help?

PsI would like to modify Brazil .I would like to modify 800x480 for WinCE for Turkey to )
    Last edited by köşegen; 15th March 2021 at 06:20 PM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast initialization error load language failed
    initialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failed

You put the wrong language file.
    Lang files for primo and nextgen are not always the same. Or, if you have modified the file, it is possible that something is not done well or the format/degree of compression of the zip file has been changed, etc ...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

If you edited the Dictionary.lang file, use this tool, it avoids many headaches:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Example:
    If the "=" symbol is missing from any sentence in the "Dictionary.lang" file, the "lang.zip" file will not work and iGO will not start either.
    So, just use this tool to find the errors.

NOTE: It has already been mentioned several times here on the forum, you should never extract, just add / replace the Dicionary.lang file, you can continue reading here:
    Last edited by apolyps3; 1st March 2021 at 05:32 PM.

Member +

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    You put the wrong language file. ...
    Thnx dear Boki_Srb,
    here this file
    Truck : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    orj file.;

Car : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by apolyps3 View Post
    If you edited the Dictionary.lang file, use this tool, it avoids many headaches:...
    I could not find information about how to copy and paste but where?

Why are UX folder attached navigations not working in wince version? It works when removing the ux folder but everything is missing even the keyboard
    Last edited by Boki; 1st March 2021 at 08:22 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts, shortened quotes

iGO Enthusiast initialization error load language failed
    initialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failedinitialization error load language failed

Skin that is very heavy
    I don't need software and I certainly won't download almost 2GB outdated data

I get the impression you made more mistakes
    Read the topics related to emulators, you have all the guidelines there
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

Dear Boki_Srb ;you are right the multimedia device does not change every time the car changes..I use the double din Multimedya device I bought in 2018.Igo8 and primo works.nextgen series does not work when there is ux folder, nextgen does not work when there is no ux folder
    I have a navigation that works stably only with igo8 kikker 3.2 skin. Clarion primo occasionally gives memory error, I don't use it.
    I'm very hungry for the excellent files you have
    Last edited by köşegen; 15th March 2021 at 04:01 PM.

Member +

If you edited the Dictionary.lang file, use this tool, it avoids many headaches:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]...
    Dear apolyps3 ; LangCheck v1.1.exe and VoiceCheck v1.1.exe these files only work on the command screen. and gives an error? Can you give information about its usage? where will it be copied? which folder will it run in? Where will sys.txt go? I have no idea...
    Last edited by Boki; 15th March 2021 at 07:22 PM. Reason: quote shortened

Master

Example:
    If the "=" symbol is missing from any sentence in the "Dictionary.lang" file, the "lang.zip" file will not work and iGO will not start either.
    This is not a problem on Android
    On WIN CE ?
    But the other topic is important: How to edit the data.zip .....

Quote Originally Posted by köşegen View Post
    Dear apolyps3 ; LangCheck v1.1.exe and VoiceCheck v1.1.exe these files only work on the command screen. and gives an error? Can you give information about its usage? where will it be copied? which folder will it run in? Where will sys.txt go? I have no idea...
    Hello.
    the application Langcheck and voicecheck are to be used in a computer if you want to verify the files Dictionary.lang from lang.zip.
    the file sys.txt has to be added on your GPS device together and same folder like the navigation.exe what ever it is named this "navigator" file.
    Please consider to take a look on following page from this forum:

Regards,