Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    iGO Enthusiast Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410
    Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410

The content files have no effect on the hardware operations.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

2.    Advertissements

have igo 8 and 9 working now on my zenec Z-E7315 , incl camper/truck option ,incl audio, and maps of navtec 2019 Q2
    if somone has problems with voice not working try to play music with usb/sd and then try again
    the voice/audio will not work on a Z-E7315 when radio is playing only with sd,usb music on

if somone can help me with speedcams I cant get them working

Hello helmonderke, there is no ZE7315. You mean the ZE3715. The version Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410 also runs with sound in radio mode. By the way, there are even more versions that also work in the radio mode on the ZE3715.

If you are using your original Primo version, use only .txt files for the Speedcam. You can also download this here in the forum.

Then use a TTS voice and add the text below to your sys.txt. Then it also works with the speed camera announcements. The German announcement, change still in your national language.

Best regards Scorpius

Spoiler: warnings in sys
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

Works perfectly on E2014M

Only problem i have is that system-settings don’t save on reboot. For example displaysettings, speechvolume, speedcam warnings etc.

Anyone any idea?
    Last edited by Laudj; 19th February 2020 at 05:01 PM.

Hi. I have the zenec 5011D . I can't choose a tts Voice. Only the Normal Voice are working.

Hi, I've Zenec N-720 and the software package is working good. At the moment I've no possibility for massive use so I'll keep testing day after day). Just one info about the keyboard used ti insert the data. In this "your" package is only available the keys in CAPITAL, but in the original SD I bought is available the key to select CAPITAL OR LOWERCASE. Do you know if is possible have this function in your package. That's only my whim.
    Man Thanks in advance

Hello, I have a Zenec Z-E3215 unit, i copied the software on the sdcard (Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410), it works, but it doesn't detect the GPS receiver (keeps showing Autodetecting GPS receiver, and 0 satellites found). I didn't make any changes on sys.txt. Any ideea?

Does somebody knows how to update the Zenec ZE-NC2011D? I copied the igo version from first post to sd card and usb stick, added maps, licencs, etc but non off the functions i find in the device seems to work to copy the new version to the device? BR

Ok, sorted it out:
    1.Download zenec sync tool from here:
    Spoiler: sync
    http://www.zenec.com/wp-content/uploads/user_upload/ZE-NC2011D/Updates/synctool_download.exe

and extract it to usb stick.
    2. Put the stick in to the car, setup, update, make backup of the navi
    2.Put the stick to pc, change the files with this version, ad maps, pois and speedcam
    3.Put the stick to car, setup, update, restore from usb backup to hdd (do not click update navi)
    Done.
    Last edited by kaiserstumm; 24th February 2021 at 12:27 PM.

Master Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410Zenec iGO Primo 8.5.11.262410

@kaiserstumm
    Hi,
    I have a same device Zenec ZE-NC2011D that doesn't have USB cabl from unit.
    What do you think, can this update be done by SD card?

@zorang
    you will find out if you try to make a backup on the sd card. If youcan menage that, you can then easily swap the files.