Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member + android primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince version

Default android primo questions about whats compatable with wince version

i ran a wince version for a long time and now moving to an android version on android 9. what content works with both? i use maps with both but does the dem files and the building files also work with both? does the HERE MAP need dem and building files? i used a version of both that i had for wince and it errors with a language error. what kind of files work with both? i know ux files and skins dont. thanks

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast android primo questions about whats compatable with wince version
    android primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince version

You have been a member of the Forum for two years, but you have not followed the matter

ALL content is the same for IOS, WinCE, Android...and all software add-ons are the same for the same software generation.
    This is essential as regards software - ux for PRIMO is different then for NextGen. It doesn't matter if it's WinCE or Android.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hello Boki Srb. I have a question about the post above. Applies to skins. Do skins for WIN CE work under Android ?

iGO Enthusiast android primo questions about whats compatable with wince version
    android primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince version

I see no purpose.
    There are many skins for old Primo versions of WinCE. Such software is almost unusable on android devices today. In addition, their development stopped with Primo 2.4.
    Moreover, the biggest limit is the resolution.

Actually, there are some more modern skins, but they mostly come for dedicated devices (Zenec, Blaupunkt ...) so they have no real use in Android devices.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member + android primo questions about whats compatable with wince versionandroid primo questions about whats compatable with wince version

IÂ’m sorry IÂ’m not followimg. I see on here ux add on say they are for win ce and I see others that say they are for android so I assume they wonÂ’t work on each other. Same for skins.

Not sure why IÂ’m getting the language error when these files worked on wince I guess IÂ’ll do more testing.

Master

If you are using tts start here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I do see how they can be used in both will try to do so tomorrow. As for tts not sure what’s going on when I add files to the dem folder or building folder it Throws up a language error and will not boot. In fact only way to get it to boot is remove those files and replace the save folder.

I said - paid attention to software generations.
    Most of WinCE content addons is related to Primo. The vast majority of current Android addons is related to NextGen.
    The language files are not the same, the voices can be.
    And...[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    If you are not familiar with English, use online translator, like [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].