Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    TomTom Expert New maps v1046 and v1047 released!
    New maps v1046 and v1047 released!

hot New maps v1046 and v1047 released!

STRICTLY FOR INFO ONLY!

Hot off the TomTom Press New maps v10.46 and v10.47 available for download [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] :-

"On Thursday 9th April 2020 we have released maps v1046 and v1047

In the previous map releases in February 2020, we did not release the maps of Africa and India.

This release (v1046) will cover Africa, South Africa Swaziland & Lesotho, Southern Africa (all map lines NAV-2/3/4).

Note- Map of India won't be released and therefore the latest version available for this map will be 10.40.

Bug Fixes-

We have also released maps of Europe v1047 and USA Canada Mexico v1047 (for map lines Nav4 and Nav3)
    ~ Fixes the POI address information displayed in a different language
    "

Remember we cannot post any actual map download links in this forum but there are alternatives, see here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by biggerdave; 9th April 2020 at 05:02 PM.
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

2.    Advertissements

Hello

Can anyone help me with please with Tom tom carminat maps for my card for renault master 2012 van.
    I have the original card and it has just 3 maps , belgium luxemburg and netherlands with live trafic,
    IT's any chance to download maps or sd card from you guys to update my one with more maps?
    Any help please will be great. Thank you very much!

TomTom Expert New maps v1046 and v1047 released!
    New maps v1046 and v1047 released!

Wrong section.
    Here's a clue:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload