Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Ux " Fast Food " !

Hello

Here is a ux which, as its name suggests, goes in the same way as the "A_Petrol_Station.zip" display in the menu and on the map, the "fast food" signs offered by the files (.poi) HERE and TT.
    1) The countries supported by this ux are:

Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech_Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
    France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands,
    Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
    Switzerland, Ukraine, United_Kingdom.

2) This ux "A_Fast_Food.zip" is of course usable at the same time as the "A_Petrol_Station.zip".

3) For all the signs to be displayed correctly, it is necessary to delete your file "poi_visiblities.txt", which is in your folder "save ==> Profiles ==> 01".

4) Use only if you are not using "branding.zip".

Some examples :

Menu :
    Spoiler: Picture
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2D :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3D :

Have fun ..............
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

2.    Advertissements

Master Ux " Fast Food " !Ux " Fast Food " ! waldek's Avatar

I have a problem. It does not display all icons for me. I don't have any branding. Save deleted. Displays only BURGER KING, Cora, flunch, KNF, Pizza Hut, Pizza Pai and TABLAPIZZA. Rest of the default icons.

Hello

Delete your "poi_visiblities.txt" which is:
    save ==> profiles ==> 01!

Unfortunately. it did not help.

I am amazed, because all countries have been tested with HERE and TT files !

Tell me which files (.poi) you use and for which country, so that I can perform some tests.

Poland_2019.Q2_190524__HERE.poi
    Poland_HERE_Extended_2019.Q2_190425.poi
    Poland_HERE_Truck_2019.Q2_190504.poi

Here's what I get with only the files you mentioned:

Spoiler: picture
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: picture
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As you can see, not all the brands you mention are present. I conclude that you use in addition to other files (.poi) !

I also did an experiment. Maps and French Poi.
    Save deleted. No branding. Skin Pongo 16-02-2020. iGO_PAL_9.18.27.719974_SD_VR.apk. And such a result.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by waldek; 24th February 2020 at 08:27 PM.

iGO Enthusiast Ux " Fast Food " !
    Ux " Fast Food " !Ux " Fast Food " !Ux " Fast Food " !Ux " Fast Food " !Ux " Fast Food " !Ux " Fast Food " !Ux " Fast Food " !

Pongo Skin...you should have mentioned it first. What about sys file? Modified also?
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Master Ux &quot; Fast Food &quot; !Ux &quot; Fast Food &quot; ! waldek's Avatar

I tried sys.txt from pongo and tried mine. No change. Maybe something is missing in sys txt?