Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: iGo Primo GPS

Default iGo Primo GPS

Hi,
    I am a newbie ,and not expert in computer softwares. Kindly forgive me if I posted in wrong section or in any wrong way.
    I bought a 7 inches GPS online from china a few years ago but right now it says need to update.When connected with computer,i see following information.I am requesting for iGo Primo Maps for Canada and North America, with installation procedure,please.

I see follwoing information,when I connected this GPS with my computer.
    Current System time: "2003-01-01 04:00:30"
    Build version: 9.6.13.267029
    Build configuration: Product--ARCHFAM
    OS version: 5.0
    FreeMemory: 127 MB, 800 KB, 0 B-TotalUseableMemory: 129 mb-MaxMemory: 129 MB, 0 KB, 0 B
    WinCE CallStack snapshot (function names unknown - map file \SDMMC\Primo\primo.map not found):
    There are several firmware info in this great forum,but I did not understand which one is good for my GPS??
    Kindly send me latest Firmware along with Installed/instruction to install Firmware. Links to download and also send me installer to install this 2020 firmware of Canada and North America. I am senior citizen and does not know much about computer use.Need instructions.
    Regards
    Mike, Toronto,Canada

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast iGo Primo GPS
    iGo Primo GPSiGo Primo GPSiGo Primo GPSiGo Primo GPSiGo Primo GPSiGo Primo GPSiGo Primo GPS

Welcome to Forum.
    No one "firmware" is for your device. If you haven’t messed up terms...in that case I would recommend that you start reading, a lot
    Here, and ask google for ambiguities.

And...:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For software - no need to change anything. You can just replace content with new one
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.