Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Android 10 & iGO

After the update to Android 10 not a single Nextgen version seems to work anymore. Does anyone have tips?
    ...I'm also wondering that there hasn't been a new iGO version for a long time.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Android 10 & iGO
    Android 10 & iGOAndroid 10 & iGOAndroid 10 & iGOAndroid 10 & iGOAndroid 10 & iGOAndroid 10 & iGOAndroid 10 & iGO

The usual solution in such cases is hard reset. Then fresh install by the book...
    What phone? Official Android?

Yes, there were no new releases at all, probably starting sometime in the spring...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

iGO Enthusiast Android 10 &amp; iGO
    Android 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGO

A few days ago i got an official update too. To my pleasant surprise, all navigation programs work...even Primo

On Sony XZ2C I have:
    - Basarsoft (9.18.27.736574)
    - Israel (9.18.27.681611)
    - Israel Primo (9.6.29.636868)
    - Trucks4Africa (9.19.2.746397)
    - And TomTom NDS and Sygic...

Only the Basarsoft was making a problem, but after a few starts, it cleared the cache himself, I went through the initialization process and everything is OK.
    Spoiler: screenshots

Basar, Israel, Primo & Tracks4Africa:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TomTom NDS & Sygic::
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

After updating to Android 10 you must uninstall your igo package, it does not matter the version.
    Delete, license & save folders. Install apk, it will create the needed licenses.
    Tested in oneplus 7 pro official android 10 with igo world, pal & gift.
    Old license folders make conflict with android 10 😃

GJM
    Last edited by grijamor; 11th January 2020 at 12:01 AM.

iGO Enthusiast Android 10 &amp; iGO
    Android 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGOAndroid 10 &amp; iGO

Nevertheless, the instruction is not quite correct . Maybe is OK for your phone. But the theme author did not specify which device it has.
    Does not need to be uninstalled. It can only be re-installed again over the same apk. Has nothing to do with license folder, only with save. Tested on NOTE 10 (personally) and S10.
    On my Sony works as posted. No conflicts at all.

Edit, so far:
    Some devices require the Folder to be completely removed (move it to mSD if you have it - if not move out of phone, then move back).
    On some devices it was enough to run the program several times.
    For some models the problem was made by TTS (where it was used).
    With some systems factory reset had to be done..

Mmmm. Ok, but I am not sure if it's apk's fault. May be more testings are needed but I can assure you that iGO world, gift & pal did not run in the internal memory after updating to Android 10 (black screen), even erasing save folder. Deleting license folder did the trick with all those apks. Maybe my phone (oneplus) but anyway, maybe this will help some other people

GJM
    Last edited by grijamor; 11th January 2020 at 12:30 AM.

My Note 9 DUOS with Android 10 has no problem.
    For my NOTE 10 + 5G I have to wait for Android 10 because of T-Mobil Germany

Hello... just only for info...

Yesterday my phone Nokia 6.1 was updated to android 10.

Only some iGO apps like: (PAL , GIFT, NextGen, Avic) had problem at the first running (black screen or flashing screen)
    but after an reboot the problem is gone...

each app ask me again about the permissions at first runing, and finally, all iGO apps and VR work perfectly.

Spoiler: img
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

the only problem changed all the icons from my iGO apps.
    (icon inside the icon) probably is function of android 10

On my Moto One Vision it works fine Israel 9.18.27.681611 with Pongo 16-2-2020.
    Only message was that the app is for an older Android version, but continued working.

In my phone xiaomi mi a2 lite no version works. Clean install, run and then black screen, app hangs. I gave tried remove privdocs, save, license but no.