Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default GOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVED

What makes one app able to receive coordinates from Google Maps and others not?

As you have probably noticed some iGO apks are able to receive coordinates from Google Maps by using

Map2Geo
    Send Navigation

iGO_Avic for example or some Israel apks do not support share using one of the BEST GM SHARE APPs MAP2GEO

Is there any way to fix this and add this support to any iGO APK file?

Spoiler: CLICK TO EXPAND
    Screenshot 20191017 015709 Maps

Screenshot 20191017 015718 Map2 Geo

Screenshot 20191017 015859 i GO

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast GOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVED
    GOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO > SOLVED

Hmmm, Texas, for something like this you need to contact the app creators directly. Mail them.
    And what's wrong with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]?
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hmm well It doesn't work. I have Avic as you know. It is set.in Send Navigation but it just opens iGO Avic and no location.was.sent.

Not under the favorites
    Not.on the.map

It simply opens the navigation. I know that is already known issue but was wondering if it can be fixed or is just like that...

NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

iGO Enthusiast GOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVED
    GOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVEDGOOGLE MAP SHARE - GM to iGO &gt; SOLVED

Well, I have it also
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And User Manual for SentTo...: it says go to favorites:
    Spoiler: screenshot

and the rresult is:
    Spoiler: screenshots

working...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

My bad...I did all the settings but FORGOT to update Google Maps. I just.like.manual update. There was some kind of 31MB update and after that it works. Such an amateur

Sometimes the most obvious answer is the hardest to find. I was blaming iGO Avic and not the Google Maps or.myself and my update issue. Thx Boki.

Hopefully in the future they will.add.support for MAP2GEO it is way more powerful etc...

Last edited by Texas; 17th October 2019 at 12:06 PM.

Since I upgraded my phone to Android PIE, Send To Navigation no longer works with Israel Nextgen, while Map2Geo works.

On the old S4 with Lollipop Send To Navigation works normally.