Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)

I installed iGO Primo 2.0 on the Becker but when i want to close and turn off the navigation (as when I finished using it) the device starts again. I mean I click on close the program it shows exiting message and after this the whole units boots up again. It won't stay turned off

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)
    Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)

Change software version, use Becker 9.6.8.286435.

However, if you want to use the standard Primo, you have to experiment. Try one exe version after another until you find one that won't reset the device.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Master

This problem I recollect from the past, but unfortunately I can't quite remember the solution.

But on this occasion I think the solution was one of these 3.

1/ Try just plugging in a micro SD card

or

2/ run Primo from a micro SD card

or

3/ try different licences

It had something to do with the Primo software or the particular Primo Licences expecting to run from a Micro SD card

Another suggestion, present here in the forum:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    wtwaqAh
    •●» If you find any dead links on my posts please PM me & I'll try to fix/reload «●•

In my humble opinion:
    Why not keep using the original software to make the Becker Trafic 43 GPS 100% effective with the updated iGO maps in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is the cr****d executable.
    Spoiler: pic
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

My humble second opinion :
    There are GPS, which with a simple unlock, do not work well with third party browsers. To resolve, you must have a pending scripting interface to avoid and resolve issues as described in the first post.
    This Becker model is one of them.
    I have been reading some content from an irinuca user in other European forums (Germany, Romania, etc.), which seems to me to be costas3838 user here on gpspower.
    If he reads this post, he will certainly participate in this discussion and advise on the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] provided here in the forum.

EDIT: Sorry my poor english
    Last edited by apolyps3; 23rd September 2019 at 07:02 PM.
    wtwaqAh
    •●» If you find any dead links on my posts please PM me & I'll try to fix/reload «●•

iGO Enthusiast Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)
    Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)

Active 43 do not need unlock.

A particular exe on a device works perfectly, on another it causes a restart. This is a very common case, even with some noname china devices.
    When iGO during close report error - it is simple > put (SD) card in device and that is it. It can sometimes be a solution in this case as well.
    But, usually, reboot is much more complicated, and that is just conflict between launcher and exe.
    There is no general solution.
    - on some devices it was enough to change data.zip
    - on some other add some ux (skin) files fixed problem (surprisingly)
    - on most of them changing exe was only solution. Sometimes i tried over 20 versions.

As I already pointed - on Becker devices Becker software is the best choice, Becker 9.6.8.286435 (Ready, 6 Mar 2013) is one of best versions. Or Revo 1/2.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

A particular exe on a device works perfectly, on another it causes a restart.
    I don't want to expand this topic anymore, but I'm sorry, but I don't agree.
    For example, apply the "rename exe" method to the GPS Mio c220 and what happens is that GPS is damaged.
    Apply the same method to a sony NV and the same one described in the first post, along with the inability to use the device as it does not add satellites.
    Do the same with some navigon models, there are many problems with any version.
    Returning to the GPS Mio, as last generation the same problems among others.
    In these examples, everyone can solve scripts, as you know.
    Just wanted to help, I think it's not worth expanding this thread.

EDIT: trying to correct english
    Last edited by apolyps3; 23rd September 2019 at 07:43 PM. Reason: trying to correct english
    wtwaqAh

GPSPower Helper Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)
    Device restarts when I turn off iGO (Becker Active 43 Talk)

I do not recommend the device to start directly in iGO.
    Because when iGO shuts down the device will restart.
    And that's because the machine needs to run at least one process that displays something on the screen.
    And if you physically shut down the device, iGO will not save the last settings.
    Also, when an application does not start you do not see the message displayed due to the failure of the application.
    So, in my humble opinion, starting iGO directly at the startup of the device and not from an interface or CECmd, is like surgery on brain using an cleaver / ax.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .
    Last edited by costas3850; 24th September 2019 at 08:09 AM.