Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new Some discussion about CoPilot

Why it doesn't show me the spoiler link

2.    Advertissements

Moderator Some discussion about CoPilot
    Some discussion about CoPilot

@ AWawswsw

First, did you read this - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ?
    After that I hope it'll be OK.
    Link is alive and working.

new Some discussion about CoPilot

Is there anybody that uses this version as Trucker in Europe? Are you satisfied..since iGO dominates the realm of Truck navigation.
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

This works well for me and is the best trucker navigation system.

iGO Enthusiast Some discussion about CoPilot
    Some discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilot

Give some more details. If you can, compare it to some other software
    Edit your post and add info, maybe some screenshots, etc...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

@klausdiemaus

When you said (pretty bold statement) that CP Truck is by far the best....what made you say so? Have you compared it to iGO NEXTGEN/PRIMO or SZGIC TRUCK, GARMIN DEZL, TOMTOM TRUCK etc?

To be honest with you I have not met many truckers that are familiar yet impressed with CP Truck...that is why this statement of yours is very interesting to me.

Why do you think that CP truck is the best?

Routing algorithm
    POI base
    Maps
    Graphics
    Truck restrictions

A big plus is HERE maps as GIS data. Sygic uses Here premium package and it is amazing, NNG also. COPILOT is very cheap and I am proud owner of a licensed Copilot but GPS car version. Can you elaborate your statement?
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

I never said that CoPilot Truck is by far the best.

Of course I know Garmin dezl, TomTom Trucker, Snooper Truckmate & Co., but that's not up for discussion. We are in the Android section.
    Although SygicTruck has a nice user interface, but no perfect route algorithms.
    The suggested routes often lead to road sections unsuitable for trucks.
    CoPilot Truck is simply better and ActiveTraffic works more accurately.
    For years, we have been using the CoPilot Truck Professional software with fleet management and back-office connectivity in our forwarding agency.
    I do not want to miss these features any more.
    That's my subjective opinion on the subject.

If you are looking for another good truck navigation, I recommend PTV Navigator Truck.
    Good ride!

iGO Enthusiast Some discussion about CoPilot
    Some discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilotSome discussion about CoPilot

This one
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ?
    Good thing:
    +++ Test the full unrestricted version now free of charge for 14 days +++
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Exactly this version I meant.
    I have not used it for a long time, but I was always happy with it.

Does anyone know how to get israel map for copilot. or how to convert nt maps to work with copilot?.
    on their web (map coverage), israel is not on the list.

thanks