Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Vector_Branding for Nextgen

I added the lovely Fast Food icons of Alain57, Accomodation icons of Rubi and vuurvlinder in the nice branding from stefanfo and the result is:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It contents the icons according НЕRE (+truck) and TomTom POI for :

-petrol stations All Europe
    Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus,
    Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
    Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro,
    Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia,
    Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City + UAE

Spoiler: All in "poi-silver" style

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

-truck petrol and truck cafe-stop stations for the same countries

-Fast Food icons for the following countries:
    Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech_Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
    France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands,
    Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
    Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom

Spoiler: Nice icons from Alain57

-Food and Drink,Supermarket and Hypermarket icons for the major markets All Europe:
    Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus,
    Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
    Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro,
    Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia,
    Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City

- 70-80% of Accommodation icons for All Europe

-all brands for Bulgaria, Lithuania and many icons for europian shops,car brands,banks,restaurants etc...

Place the file "EUROleum.zip" in folder ux,always delete poi _visibilities.txt before first use or update in folder save and restart the program:
    Spoiler: Always Delete!!!

The size of icons can be ajusted by this rows in sys.txt:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    If you have old Android (v4.X) and it doesn't remember the POI-visibility settings,use that commands in sys.txt:
    Code:
    "Three points" on many POI's in one place can be removed with this in sys.txt:
    Code:
    Spoiler: Three points

d3f6a917b0ff4e791c8cd361792cc105

If some icons (for petrol station or shop) are not correct, please open "Aditional_Files.rar", find the proper icons,
    replace all set icons (4 icons in set) in "EUROleum+.zip\ui_nextgen\res\common\nodpi":
    Spoiler: Example for one brand "Petrol"

For example brand "Petrol" with name "Petrol" is visualized in five different way in five different countries:
    Spoiler: Example for five different "Petrol" stattions

For that purpose use portable WinRaR 3.9 in "Additional_files.rar" or Total Commander, otherwise you will damage archive "EUROleum+.zip...

Thanks to Alain57,Rubi,vuurvlinder for the nice icons !

Spoiler: Icons

Spoiler: Photos

c4b74167d790093b9e4a36613fe667f6183ab432edfe5b528cba030c80efba57f1e0fc08dda4d1af97cf6bd910e94c6ed5742a69447addd7983b9166a56ef742
    e3c26ee611e357840f845f6a4217923c
    9ed1ef59c2df8a224c3a7c5be2758835cdd494728cb9df7959adb62d612365f0
    cfffbe0da8946cb6ef168ed0c5b378ad
    2fb952229f35ba1368ab0d549e416592

Spoiler: Photos

3904302d2d7c8359d5f34475314202414981589b59367096c0b591d4e38326c1
    Last edited by stefando; 15th January 2022 at 11:29 AM. Reason: update

2.    Advertissements

Master Vector_Branding for NextgenVector_Branding for Nextgen waldek's Avatar

Thanks to the friendliness of my friend stefando and based on his idea, I want to present you a new branding. Branding was developed by me, no_taki and przemek171070.
    It's made in .svg graphics. It will match any resolution of the device. Icons for Poland are made. Fuel stations are made for Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and other countries.

update 2019-08-02

The iconography of the colleague stefando were used in the branding. Thank you, stefando.
    Last edited by waldek; 2nd August 2019 at 06:38 PM.

Thank you very much stefando for the excellent idea and garigor for the beautiful icons.
    I thought of proposing the version for Italy with distributors also for Switzerland.
    Branding made with svg images certainly simplifies things because it makes the file usable for all resolutions.
    But the most interesting thing in my opinion is that by entering changes in the sys each of us can decide the size of the icons visible on the map at will.

These are the strings to insert in the sys to manage the size:
    [Map]
    poi_w = 46; 46 STD (larger values, larger icons)
    poi_h = 66; 66 STD
    far_poi_w = 21; 21 STD
    far_poi_h = 30; 30 STD

this instead the string to always insert under map to better make appear the distant icons (smaller ones - discovery of garigor)
    poi_distant_zoomlevel = 400

sorry for my google translator english
    regards
    Last edited by pavolino; 11th May 2019 at 08:23 AM.

Icons for subcategories "Shopping" were added in Bulgarian Vector (SVG) for Nextgen :
    Spoiler: pics
    bwy1562674070trgh1562674758h

Last edited by stefando; 11th July 2019 at 01:44 PM.

Please,see first post in the topic:
    Last edited by stefando; 12th March 2020 at 02:46 PM. Reason: update

I updated the branding on previous post, today-01.01.2020

Happy New Year to all!
    Last edited by stefando; 1st January 2020 at 09:40 PM.

is it a zip-file ? I downloaded "Branding_EUROleum+.rar" file and I couldn't open it.

Happy new Year

iGO Enthusiast Vector_Branding for Nextgen
    Vector_Branding for NextgenVector_Branding for NextgenVector_Branding for NextgenVector_Branding for NextgenVector_Branding for NextgenVector_Branding for NextgenVector_Branding for Nextgen

It is RAR archive file, as extension (*.rar) suggest
    Use latest WinRar software to unpack. Or Total Commander. Or 7-zip.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Quote Originally Posted by geerhoeb View Post
    is it a zip-file ? ...
    I created the archive file with WinRar 5.71,so I suggest to use that version or later...

Thank you for the information. I use on my Mac: unrar free version 1.3 (not possible) and Open All files version 1.0.5 (not possible)
    copied to an old Windows8 cp : WinRar version 3.93 (not possible) and Total Commander versie 9.22a ( it's possible to open the *.rar)