Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I see. It's not my version. And you told me that you used my version! How can I help you if you do not exactly answer?

Remove the version on internal in the way I mention in my text included in package. You can leave the addons folder on external. You do not have to remove that folder.

On internal you have to remove the complete iGO folder too.

Follow my instructions step by step. Don't do it in a hurry. Read carefully.
    Last edited by Kajoe; 10th March 2018 at 10:19 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Kajoe,
    Ok i will do that.
    I did try to install your software yesterday, but it would not load.
    I will try again tomorrow and get back to you.
    From the pictures above with total commander what should my sys.text be ?
    This is what i am thinking,

[folders]
    linked_root_list="/storage/emulated/0/iGO"
    has_secondary_root=0
    android_secondary_root_path="/storage/emulated/0/iGO/addons"

I do not leave my external usb flash drive connected to my car radio.

Cheers.

Edit,
    Just installed just as you say in the install text.
    When i have installed the igo isreal and then when i open it straight after install it just closes after 1 second after clicking on it.
    Last edited by jacko5; 10th March 2018 at 11:03 PM.

When you use SD card it would be this, but you use internal memory. That is called SD-card too, but is completely different. And with internal version won't work with an addons folder. put all content from addon folder in your iGO folder content. And remove the addon folder. That is why you have black screen. And replace the text from your sys [folders] to the one below. Copy paste.

[folders]

;linked_root_list="/storage/extSDCard/iGO /storage/sdcard2/iGO /sdcard2/iGO /sdcard/external_sd/iGO /ext_card/iGO /mnt/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/emmc/iGO /mnt/extern_sd/iGO /mnt/external_sd/iGO /mnt/exsdcard/iGO /mnt/ext_card/iGO /mnt/ext_sd/iGO /mnt/extsd/iGO /mnt/extSdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/ExtStorages/iGO /mnt/sdcard/extStorages/SdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard2/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /storage/sdcard0/iGO /storage/iGO /sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard-ext/iGO /mnt/sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/iGO /mnt/iGO /sdcard/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/emulated/0/iGO"
    has_secondary_root=0
    ;android_secondary_root_path="/storage/7126-C5E0/addons"
    Last edited by Kajoe; 10th March 2018 at 11:02 PM.

iGO Enthusiast Attempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HU
    Attempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HUAttempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HUAttempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HUAttempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HUAttempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HUAttempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HUAttempt to make iGO and Pongo skin work on car HU

Quote Originally Posted by jacko5 View Post
    This software works 100% on it, which Boki_Srb uploaded.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You made a mistake. That software is Primo. In this thread Pongo's skin is for NextGen, not for Primo. You need much older and different type skin.

When you said that you are using package for older devices, I thought you are talking about this
    That software somewhere works perfect, somewhere does not work at all. Don't use it for car nav. I think that only certain skins work with it.

Try with pure [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it should work everywhere without problems, and Pongo works perfectly with him.
    Last edited by Boki; 10th March 2018 at 11:01 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

When storage in total commander is called. "storage/emulated/0" it means Internal storage. NOT SD
    My posts:

Many thank for you help, both of you.
    Kajoe,
    Surley my sys.text should include this,

[folders]

linked_root_list="/storage/extSDCard/iGO /storage/sdcard2/iGO /sdcard2/iGO /sdcard/external_sd/iGO /ext_card/iGO /mnt/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/emmc/iGO /mnt/extern_sd/iGO /mnt/external_sd/iGO /mnt/exsdcard/iGO /mnt/ext_card/iGO /mnt/ext_sd/iGO /mnt/extsd/iGO /mnt/extSdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/ExtStorages/iGO /mnt/sdcard/extStorages/SdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard2/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /storage/sdcard0/iGO /storage/iGO /sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard-ext/iGO /mnt/sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/iGO /mnt/iGO /sdcard/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/emulated/0/iGO"
    has_secondary_root=0

This is what you put,

[folders]

;linked_root_list="/storage/extSDCard/iGO /storage/sdcard2/iGO /sdcard2/iGO /sdcard/external_sd/iGO /ext_card/iGO /mnt/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/emmc/iGO /mnt/extern_sd/iGO /mnt/external_sd/iGO /mnt/exsdcard/iGO /mnt/ext_card/iGO /mnt/ext_sd/iGO /mnt/extsd/iGO /mnt/extSdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/ExtStorages/iGO /mnt/sdcard/extStorages/SdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard2/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /storage/sdcard0/iGO /storage/iGO /sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard-ext/iGO /mnt/sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/iGO /mnt/iGO /sdcard/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/emulated/0/iGO"
    has_secondary_root=0

I changed this
    ;linked_root_list

to this
    linked_root_list

Boki_Srb,
    I will try that software if i cannot get Kajoe's software to install.
    Once again thanks to both of you.
    Last edited by jacko5; 10th March 2018 at 11:15 PM.

Correct. And move folder "content" in the "addons" folder completely to your "iGO" folder. When you use my version than the name of folder is incorrect. It should be "iGO_Gift". But every step is clearly mentioned in my version.
    My posts:

Kajoe,
    Thank you.
    Will try tomorrow and report back.

Edit,
    So my folders should be like this on my car radio,

Spoiler: pic
    Last edited by Boki; 11th March 2018 at 10:35 AM.

And jacko5

try to keep this thread clean only for Pongo skin. For further questions you can ask in the threads where you have downloaded your versions of software. This is only skin thread.
    My posts:

Ok will do.
    Kajoe,
    One last question.
    If the linked folder in the sys text is for iGO folder .. how come the folder is called iGO_Gift on the root of the car radio ?
    Last edited by jacko5; 10th March 2018 at 11:58 PM.