Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default Error route on gps mio c320

Hello
    I wanted to know why I always have a mistake when making a route of more than 4000km, only with the option of auto road activated, I know that if you leave everything activated it processes the route well, but I wanted to get rid of this doubt because it always appears to me this error while processing "Not enough memory to try to adjust the method in the route settings", is this message that gives me how you can see in the image.
    I do not know if it can influence the gps being old and then it is too heavy for the processor to process a long path

[Error]:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Error route  on gps mio c320
    Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320

That picture mean nothing to us

But, that error tells you exactly info you need - your device is weak. And problem is not CPU (affects only the speed of the calculation) then a lack of operating memory. Also, factory launcher and not native software occupied more RAM then usual. We've already discussed it in your first thread.

Keep in mind, when asking such questions, no one is clairvoyant and most have not read your previous topics to know what kind of hardware and software you have.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is very useful for everyone.

BTW, do you really travel 4000 km at once and you are using that device?

Simple solution is to have several routes instead of one. Hardware problem - low memory is other story.
    In order to slightly disassemble the RAM memory you must have light content and light iGO:
    - use only couple of licenses
    - use basemap DEM files or do not use them
    - use only speedcams of desired countries
    - do not use: fpa, fda, hsp, hnr, fjw (Primo don't see them), truck poi, extended poi files
    - use light software packages, minimal data.zip, without skins, branding or some extra addons
    - Try Primo 1.1 or iGO8
    Last edited by Boki; 7th February 2018 at 12:58 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

I had just auditioned to see how long it took to make the route, so I'm going to put iGo8 to see if the program is light on gps.
    But if it were to buy GPS, it was preferable an Android Tablet or this one, which you would recommend me to buy:

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Thank you in advance for the help
    Last edited by Boki; 8th February 2018 at 07:06 AM.

iGO Enthusiast Error route  on gps mio c320
    Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320Error route  on gps mio c320

256MB for android is not enough.
    At least with 1GB.
    Screen is bad...
    but it is cheap, very cheap
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.