Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default TomTom XL very slow to copy in it

Hi,
    It's been 2 hours that I try to copy a map (400 MB) to my TomTom XL and it's not over yet. It has copied copied 190 MB.
    Do you have an idea how can I activate this copy?
    Is there a reset on this device?
    Regards

2.    Advertissements

TomTom Expert TomTom XL very slow to copy in it
    TomTom XL very slow to copy in it

See my reply on the other forum
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

Hi biggerdave
    You did reply me on ********* forum, unfortunately, is down: sql error.
    Here my TomTom XL 30 device details:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Moreover, yesteday I ran "chkdsk x: /f /v" on this device, the system find errors and correct them. Hope next tieme the copy goes faster.

BTW, I post a question regarding [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Frm your experience, did anyone succeed thats extension of memory on TT XL30?

Regards

TomTom Expert TomTom XL very slow to copy in it
    TomTom XL very slow to copy in it

"sql" error is another forum "ntotal .com" which I don't subscribe to and has been down for a few days but not the forum I & many others replied on "gps url .com" which is still very much alive.
    However, as you've now resolved your problem I will close that thread over there.
    Regarding the memory on your XL30, I don't think so if you read that same thread at "gps url" etc
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

Administrator TomTom XL very slow to copy in it

You may talk about what you need to do and point to any thread here that has info "software even old stuff" but not supply NEW maps here by uploading a link.
    the member can search Web for it and come and say I have it and you can proceed to say what to do.
    ===========================================================================
    You can actually "if the members here know how to do it they can talk about what you need to find outside the Forum"
    Like go here:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Then when you have all the files they can talk your way through installing it.
    So long as no Garmin/Tom Tom maps etc are uploaded here.
    They can also point you to files that are active here on this forum.
    Can't see a link/attachment? Don't post asking why. Just 'Like' the post & hit F5:
    THE LIKE BUTTON IS NOW IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER
    Posts serving no purpose like thanks or to ask about links go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or are deleted, it's GPS Power policy.