Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Important User iGo Primo: How to get rid of Historical Traffic colour lines in 2D view
    iGo Primo: How to get rid of Historical Traffic colour lines in 2D viewiGo Primo: How to get rid of Historical Traffic colour lines in 2D viewiGo Primo: How to get rid of Historical Traffic colour lines in 2D viewiGo Primo: How to get rid of Historical Traffic colour lines in 2D view

The "blue sign" is called sign posts (or exit signs) and they can be blue or green.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

2.    Advertissements

And only now it is done!
    A trip of 300 km this weekend showed me again the dreaded "blue lines" mainly on ramps and exits from highways.
    Still not on the spots I tested first (and after that I believed it was cured) but on some other spots.

Tinkering with the sys.txt again and this is what I need:

show_lane_info=0
    show_junction_view=0

Both!

1. Junction_view was at "1". Allthough in the program setting it was off, but that only prevents the "photo's" of junctions on my screen, NOT the coloured artifacts on junctions.
    2. Alternating both commands between 0 and 1 shows artifacts at different junctions or even at different pieces of a junction lane.
    3. I even couch-tested Paris so I believe it is cured now.

Thanks again all.