Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member + Igo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemes

Scheme Igo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemes

My schemes for Igo Primo and Nextgen.I make this with proriority in roads colors.If you need more biger icons for big-big resolutions someone to resize because my pc is old like me

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: attach
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

File attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by Boki; 2nd May 2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: attached

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Igo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemes
    Igo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemes

File attached in O.P.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Are they OK with iGo Nextgen Israel 9.18.27.687519? Where can I put these files?

iGO Enthusiast Igo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemes
    Igo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemes

The title says: primo - Nextgen. Both Editions, all versions.
    Just unpack archive and merge it with iGO folder.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

New artificial surfaces, rivers, lakes, seas and oceans, green areas, etc. the navigation screen.

Spoiler: pic

new colors

New default.vis file, new schemes prepared for correct operation, new GFX folder.

Soon, if there is interest.

Sincerely.

EDIT:

Hello guys,

the new files:
    Spoiler: schemes

Password: GPS Power

AD & XA schemes differ only in elevation files (dayheightcolormap.bmp and nightheightcolormap.bmp). The main colors of the known schemes were retained, except for the new rows introduced.

[]'s
    Last edited by Boki; 11th December 2017 at 01:48 PM.

For those who wish to customize their own schemes it is important to know the meaning of the parameters used by the forms (artificial surfaces). I leave here some comments.

<Shape name> = <texture_id>, <R>,<G>,<B>, <shade profile>

Parameter meanings:

Shape name: used as defined in the database on the map. The "Unknown_Object" option is used for lost/undefined forms. Here, "shapes" are polygonal regions present on the map screen. For example, the runway of an airport, the land indicating a hospital, etc.

texture_id: texture identifier. It is obsolete; the value -1 is used or the original value is maintained. If texture_id = -1, then it is the RGB color that will be applied. The texture codes are just below.

<R>,<G>,<B> = color code in RGB standard.

shade profile: describes how the polygon will be shaded based on terrain. The values ​​are:

0 => default value. The polygon is filled with the defined RGB color, but is merged with the shading calculated from the terrain (that is, the day/nightheightcolormap.bmp file is also used).

1 => The defined RGB color is ignored, the area of ​​the polygon will be filled with the colors defined by elevation (day/nightheightcolormap.bmp) and shaded by elevation as well (use of the day/nightheightcolormap.bmp file from the DEM file). That is, with the value 1 the colors present in the day/nightheightcolormap.bmp file will be used.

2 => no shading. The pixels in the polygon will always be those defined by the RGB color. With this value the DEM files and day/nightheightcolormap.bmp are ignored.

Note: the values ​​for the texture identifier (texture_id) are:

0 = constructions
    1 = wooded areas in cities
    2 = industrial areas, airport runways, railways
    3 = forests
    4 = parks
    5 = cemeteries
    6 = waters
    7 = railway areas
    8 = urban areas
    9 = ground/soil

Exemple: texture1.bmp or texture2.bmp (folder gfx/day). The textures were only used in iGO8.

[]'s

Member + Igo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemesIgo primo- Nextgeen gfx-schemes

Gfx and schemes for Avic ,Africa ,Pioneer.
    Avic has other dimens. for gfx from other Primo,Basar,Israel..In folder i have and schemes some new.Gfx is for normal resolutions for Higher riseze the fotos
    Spoiler: link
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: screenshots
    Last edited by Boki; 16th December 2017 at 03:21 PM.

Folks,

note the difference in the tone of blue indicating the shallowest part of the ocean from the deepest part.

Spoiler: pic

screen 117

screen 118

This feature is present on the TomTom map, but is not on the Here map. This visual resource is only possible with the files I posted days ago, but having to change some lines and colors. Soon I will update the files.

[]'s

@takismi
    Gfx and schemes for Avic ,Africa ,Pioneer.
    Avic has other dimens. for gfx from other Primo,Basar,Israel..In folder i have and schemes some new.Gfx is for normal resolutions for Higher riseze the fotos

Schema from takismi, but I wrote there traffic lights.
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by santon2321; 24th December 2017 at 10:44 PM.

Default Mirror

Hi iVoy

Here Mirror of this Good Job - "Gfx and schemes for Avic, Africa, Pioneer..."

Spoiler: Hide

Spoiler: Hide

Thank's Takismi

Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Boki; 23rd December 2017 at 11:51 AM.
    GPS: TomTom ONE

Smartphone: THL T11 Android 4.2.2 Resolution 720x1280
    Sygic 14.3.4 IGO Primo 9.6.29.636868 Skins : Doupas V9.0h , Dimka/Frontzosd giphy