Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 202
  1. #111
    VIP Master
    mikeroberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volta View Post
    Sorry for newbie question. I so there two Nextgen versions for WinCE: Navgear and Zenec. Which of them is more stable with fewer issues?
    For me they both have pros and cons. Zenec has a sound volume issue but TTS works no issue. Navgear has no volume issues but can't operate with TTS.

    Why not install both and try. Share 5ye content folder with your sys.txt

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #112
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    riga
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What problem can be for: with all nextgen versions after saying directions or alters is very loud splash sound.

  4. #113
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Can I get the Zenec version be made to work with Blaupunkt New York?

  5. #114
    Master janch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    153

    Default

    You need to be more specific! Any iGO Primo version for wince will work on the following Blaupunkt wince based models:

    New York 800/830/835
    Philadelphia 835
    Chicago 600
    San Diego 530

    ..but if you have New York 845 or Philadelphia 845, than classic iGO won't work due to sound issues (no sound at all). Only version that is known to work on these 2 models is Primo 9.6.5.299162 (Clarion version). I spent a lot of time modifying this Clarion version for Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845 and NY 845. I added Blaupunkt skins and made some other adaptations that suits these two device specific characteristic. It's not perfect, but it's usable and looks almost the same as the original version.

  6. #115
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janch View Post
    You need to be more specific! Any iGO Primo version for wince will work on the following Blaupunkt wince based models:

    New York 800/830/835
    Philadelphia 835
    Chicago 600
    San Diego 530

    ..but if you have New York 845 or Philadelphia 845, than classic iGO won't work due to sound issues (no sound at all). Only version that is known to work on these 2 models is Primo 9.6.5.299162 (Clarion version). I spent a lot of time modifying this Clarion version for Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845 and NY 845. I added Blaupunkt skins and made some other adaptations that suits these two device specific characteristic. It's not perfect, but it's usable and looks almost the same as the original version.




    Thanks for your quick answer. My question was about running NextGen. I have the New York 800. could you also help with the sys file configuration.
    Last edited by geisner; 21st December 2015 at 12:48.

  7. #116
    Master janch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    153

    Default

    I think you can use the same sys as for Primo. Sys in the attachment..But I didn't test it because I don't have Blaupunkt.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #117
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello,

    Where can I download ZENEC v.9.19.5.584533 Aug27, links are dead

  9. #118
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,655
    Rep Power
    5331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasquach View Post
    Hello,

    Where can I download ZENEC v.9.19.5.584533 Aug27, links are dead
    Make an effort and read with care starting post and you'll find it
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  10. #119
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    Make an effort and read with care starting post and you'll find it
    Invalid or Deleted File.

  11. #120
    Master janch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    153

    Default

    sorry but you are so lazy! Check post #87!

 

 
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.