Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: Nuvi 1490 help

Hybrid View

Important User Nuvi 1490 help
    Nuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 help

It would be a pity to delete lol, for Xmas we can have some fun and may be, our friend kunix can make during his holidays [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] with all these tips for curing Nuvis.

PS: I'll get these for Xmas 6611609531 3fe2e98eb4 m but also a factory cable
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software expert Nuvi 1490 help
    Nuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 helpNuvi 1490 help

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    I'll get these for Xmas [IMG] but also a factory cable
    Awesome shoes for awesome girl is awesome power. But a factory cable give us a really chance what our queen do not forget her lieges.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Why the f@#$ would we have snow here Sport? It's the middle of summer! Why don't you get an tugboat and tow an iceberg in from the Arctic Ocean. You and your mates can chip it into snow with icepicks. [Bloody lazy Northerners! mumble grumble ... gotta tell 'em how to do everything ...].
    Opps! You be greedy for quite a bit of snow? What for it you in the middle of summer?
    I may tow any amount of icebergs in from the Arctic Ocean. It is not problem for me. But all of it is very big and officials confiscate its for Olympic 2014 games in Sochy. What is why you and I must stay on a pair of B-double!
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?