Good morning guys.

I come here to ask for a UX, extremely necessary in Brazil, and I think, also in other countries: the accessible edition of speedcams.

I explain:

in the "iGO Primo for WindowsCE" program, as shown in the figure below, when a speedcam alert appeared, a large icon also appeared on the screen, in a fixed position. Just tap anywhere on this figure and the speedcam editing screen appears.

Spoiler: pic1
ideal

However, in "iGO Nextgen for Android", the icon appears on the map, to edit it, you need to touch an extremely small region of the icon, in the photo below, inside the blue circle. Only within this circle, outside of it, editing does not work. Due to the size of the area to be touched, it is very difficult, and, with the car moving, the icon also moves, making it IMPOSSIBLE to touch this region.

Spoiler: pic 2
onde

The request: in "nextgen for android", when the speedcam warning appears, there is a large region (or an icon) and in a fixed position on the screen, and at any point in this region or icon, when touching, open the speedcam edit screen.

Thank you very much.