Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 160
  1. #141
    Master zuzu961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hungary
    Age
    56
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    OK!What's in the sys?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #142
    Master janch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    I already posted my TMC sys entries:

    [tmc]
    tmcprovider_rssi_stability=0
    tmcprovider_rssi_average=0
    source="royaltek"
    port="COM,4"
    baud=38400

    all other sys lines are irrelevant for TMC.

  4. #143
    Member picmilinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vojvodina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    IGO NEXTGEN Overview look like this:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    With This
    Spoiler:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    It would look like this:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Put the file in UX folder, replace old "width_road.zip".
    Last edited by picmilinder; 26th November 2015 at 01:09 PM.

  5. #144
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Age
    37
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Where keyboard ?
    Spoiler: screenshot

    2f09cth
    20aavef

    where KEYBOARD ??
    Spoiler: screenshot

    zssmbr


    where loading.bmp?
    Spoiler: screenshot

    2cifkwi


    which to add the folder this is pictures ?
    Spoiler: screenshot
    imjmyp
    Last edited by Boki_Srb; 2nd December 2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: use of spoilers

  6. #145
    iGO UX Trial Moderator Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Near you
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    137

    Default

    You need to fix your ux folder. You are missing a skin. Just put some The_skin file in there and it should be fixed. Check the status of your ux folder and look for the_skin file, I guess it is not there so find some you like and it should work.

    UX MINIMUM

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    + the_skin

  7. #146
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Age
    37
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    10

    Tool

    Dear Texas
    fatal error occurs when i add the ux folder to system .. but sytem is working if i delete the ux folder .. so which folders do you suggest that i should add or delete ?
    my ux folder this is:
    Nextgen v9.19.2.543580 wince.NextGen(working)
    Spoiler: my ux folder
    wi4lmb34fhfkn

    other version :
    igo Nextgen ZENEC 9.19.5.584533 2015Aug27 + 2015-Q2 DACHUK
    Spoiler: my other ux folder
    2w535dx
    2d7ai9v

    need my folder:
    android_settings.zip
    connected_settings.zip
    guidance_extras.zip
    junctionview_iCarNav.zip
    local_search.zip
    statman.zip
    tts-speedcam-eng.zip
    turn_restriction_iCarNav.zip

    add ux folder now:
    Spoiler: add ux folder ..
    2ni8dok


    ==============================================
    SOLVED...Special Thnx Pr0x
    ==============================================
    Last edited by köşegen; 8th December 2015 at 11:56 PM.

  8. #147
    Member +
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    37
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    The emulator is not made for nextgen so it will not always work. Just test it out on your actual device if the emulator fails.

  9. #148
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    where no one else is
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by picmilinder View Post
    IGO NEXTGEN Overview look like this:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    With This
    Spoiler:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    It would look like this:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Put the file in UX folder, replace old "width_road.zip".
    I have been looking for the version that you have, i only have it in Portuguese though
    can you please upload yours without the map files? I really need it since i can't understand the Portuguese on mine.
    Also, did you use the "dpi" command for getting better scale?
    getting your files would solve all my problems, so if you can send it please.

  10. #149
    Member picmilinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vojvodina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thexvital View Post
    I have been looking for the version that you have, i only have it in Portuguese though
    can you please upload yours without the map files? I really need it since i can't understand the Portuguese on mine.
    Also, did you use the "dpi" command for getting better scale?
    getting your files would solve all my problems, so if you can send it please.
    @thexvital, I do not understand what you think about "My version" and what is in Portuguese?
    All this, is from this thread. Exe, Data, Licence...etc.

    In my post I upload the UX files that I made to shows map more detailed on overview.
    Spoiler:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    My sys.txt , contains only this. (Nothing else):

    [project]
    name="igo_nextgen"

    [rawdisplay]
    dpi=240

    Please explain in the details what's bothering you.

  11. #150
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    where no one else is
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by picmilinder View Post
    @thexvital, I do not understand what you think about "My version" and what is in Portuguese?
    All this, is from this thread. Exe, Data, Licence...etc.

    In my post I upload the UX files that I made to shows map more detailed on overview.
    Spoiler:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    My sys.txt , contains only this. (Nothing else):

    [project]
    name="igo_nextgen"

    [rawdisplay]
    dpi=240

    Please explain in the details what's bothering you.
    I am sorry for making my comment complicated.
    I can't find the download link for the files, and most of the links are dead, that's why i asked you to upload your files for me.
    My files only have Portuguese language file, which i downloaded from another forum, and i am looking for the English files.

    To make it easier for you and me, you can just share the "lang" folder with me, since i can't find a working link.

 

 
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.