Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Rep Power

    Default IGO Problem with time/Hour sync

    Hello to all
    Need some help
    I've installed IGo in my SD card. All good so far. It works really well, except that i don't know why. It changes the hour from the Car. As navigation/radio i have a clarion nx501.
    So basically the hour in the GPS is correct. But even if manually i change the hour of the Clarion. Every time i run the GPS it changes the hour of the car to a different timezone, like 10 hours difference,
    I've disconnected already the auto-sync in time definitions to put all manually, but doesn't work either. Every time i connect the GPS, the hour changes to a very different timezone.
    It sounds to me there's some file in the IGO that defines this i don't know.
    Anybody can help me

    Thanks in advance

  2.    Advertissements

  3. #2
    Master dinesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Rep Power


    Hello kingp,
    You missed to mention which version of iGO you are using.

    By default, time zone is taken from the map information and adjusted by your current location.
    Some versions of iGO have "Time Zone" Setting under "Regional Settings", please check for it.


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Rep Power


    I think that what @kingp is saying is that even though the GPS time is set correctly in Primo, the "radio" portion of the system displays the wrong time.

    Some 2DIN head-units set the radio "system" time from the GPS time (so that you don't have to manually set the time on the "radio" side of things).

    I had the same issue with a Rosen 1210 headunit after I installed a cracked version of Primo. Even though the GPS time was set correctly (timezone setting was set to auto), the "system" time on the radio side of things was always set an hour off (and there is no way to manually set the "system" time on the radio side of things). This occurred even if I used the same sys.txt, data.zip, branding.zip, etc... This wasn't as issue with the original (non-cracked) version of Primo that came on the unit.

    The only thing that I could come up with is that the Primo app was a customized version designed specifically for the Rosen 1210 head-unit. Another forum member is working on cr@cking this specific version of Primo for me in order to avoid this issue (and still have a cr@cked version of Primo).

    Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    ☼ADMIN☼ IGO Problem with time/Hour sync
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    light side
    Rep Power


    @kingp read this thread:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.



Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.