Garmin MapSource Version City Navigator India 2009 V2
Download MapSource India Version
Installation instructions .
Open folder "CN 2009 and run "Install" file to install into Mapsource.
Thereafter from Garmin Unlocker Folder run "All" to unlock the Map in mapsource.
If the first step does not work then run "Uninstall" from VN 2009 and then use Mapset Toolkit using the following instructions.
1. Select "Install in Mapsource" and then "Install A Existing Mapset"
2. In the dialogue box that opens, click on button next to "Maps directory" and select the location of "CN 2009".
3. Click on "TDB File" and select "Mapset00"
4. Click on "Overview map" and select "Mapset00"
The Mapset name shall autofill as "City Navigator India 2009 v2" and Product code as "1" and File ID as "281"
5. In registry name just fill "00000281" and press Install.
6. As stated above Run "All" from "Garmin Unlocker"
Open Mapsource and you shall find the Map Active.
In case of Mapsourc hanging which shall happen occassionally more due to Mapsource's Instability than anything,
then use Mapset Toolkit to unsinstall the mapset "Families\00000281-(FID : 281) (Code : 1)
Follow instructions given in "Garmin Registry Error Correction" (in the package)tod completely clean the registry before rebooting and then reinstalling
IMG version here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
you mention instructions to install in Mapsource. Yet the download link provided is for an IMG file. Where can I download the Mapsource compatible files for which you have so kindly provided the installation instructions for?