Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 722
  1. #161
    Navigation software expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    my post is less than 5. I can not send you PM, sorry.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #162
    Semtex333
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little_frog View Post
    my post is less than 5. I can not send you PM, sorry.
    Ok, well how can I get a key then?

  4. #163
    Member + Erbio_CR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    @ San José, Costa Rica | N9.90936 W84.06580
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semtex333 View Post
    How? and can you post a generator?
    Thanks, so please post the explanation how you do it, that way you help all the forum.

    PS. Remeber that the idea is to help all forum members.
    @ San José, Costa Rica
    ¤¤¤¤
    Garmin Mobile XT
    Garmin Nüvi 265W
    Tomtom One 3rd
    Garmin Nüvi 1390T

  5. #164
    Navigation software expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    let me tell you some thing. One of the Keygen required field is Expiry Date.
    This field consist of 13 bits (0x1FFF). If highest bit is off (0x0xxx), the key will be expired on some date.
    The next 12 bits will tell when this key will be expired (number of weeks counted from Jan. 1, 2001.)

    about week 4095, Did you ever ask yourself that why 4095. Why not others?
    It is 0x0FFF of the Expiry Date field.

    The designer know that JM Keygen won't work on this field.
    Last edited by little_frog; 30th March 2011 at 08:43 PM.

  6. #165
    Important User Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    15,499
    Rep Power
    5067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little_frog View Post
    let me tell you some thing. One of the Keygen required field is Expiry Date.
    This field consist of 13 bits (0x1FFF). If highest bit is off (0x0xxx), the key will be expired on some date.
    The next 12 bits will tell when this key will be expired (number of weeks counted from Jan. 1, 2001.)

    about week 4095, Did you ever ask yourself that why 4095. Why not others?
    It is 0x0FFF of the Expiry Date field.
    thanks and welcome on Noeman, very nice to see you here
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  7. #166
    Navigation software expert Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    tom1807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    APAC
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    527

    Default

    @little_frog
    You confuse me, the keygen you are talking about is the so called gk_mod based on JM KG 1.3, which generates an unlock code with experation date.
    For example PID 1527 generates a a code valid till June 11, 2023.
    And I cannot agree that you keep this KG for a single board, especially when its available through various sources (incl. me)

  8. #167
    Semtex333
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom1807 View Post
    @little_frog
    You confuse me, the keygen you are talking about is the so called gk_mod based on JM KG 1.3, which generates an unlock code with experation date.
    For example PID 1527 generates a a code valid till June 11, 2023.
    And I cannot agree that you keep this KG for a single board, especially when its available through various sources (incl. me)
    Can you post it?

  9. #168
    Navigation software expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom1807 View Post
    @little_frog
    You confuse me, the keygen you are talking about is the so called gk_mod based on JM KG 1.3, which generates an unlock code with experation date.
    For example PID 1527 generates a a code valid till June 11, 2023.
    And I cannot agree that you keep this KG for a single board, especially when its available through various sources (incl. me)
    I don't know gk_mod. I also never use JM keygen. I am talking about generating of key generator knowledge.
    Also, you need to know Date field and PID field is different field. Do not mix it.

    There are 8 fields to compose a key.

    This generator is called DeEn. DeEn had never been and will not be public.

    ubupuz2dve4bih94kqf
    Last edited by little_frog; 31st March 2011 at 05:04 AM.

  10. #169
    Navigation software expert Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    tom1807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    APAC
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    527

    Default

    Then I guess it's fine that I post the gk_mod.
    The above program seems to be based on the Excel file which was delievered with the gk_mod to generate valid ID's for the week numbers.
    Don't know why u need a key for Thailand, its free and proven working already without key.

    Just to state it clear, the gk_mod generates only expiry dates for US traffic, no other country
    Last edited by tom1807; 31st March 2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Aunt Edith: added an info

  11. #170
    Navigation software expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom1807 View Post
    Don't know why u need a key for Thailand, its free and proven working already without key.
    You are wrong. Free traffic doesn't mean that don't need subscription code.

    Ask those people who use GTMxx (not the one selling locally), will it work or not?
    I do explain it here. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    rem...
    The above program is not Excel base. It was written with MS Visual Basic. DeEn is a stand alone software.
    Last edited by little_frog; 31st March 2011 at 05:29 AM.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •