Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

help Becker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memory

Hi all,i have a problem and i will be very thankful for help. I have a becker ready 45 lmu and i wanted to put igo on device but i mess up. I put on device memory sd card unlock ,inside sd card unlock is igo 8 folder,mobile navigator,totalcommander,iboot.exe.iboot.mscr and MortScript.exe. Now my laptop recognized my becker device only like usb mass storage device and i can not access my device attoll. When i turn on becker is show only becker logo and nothing happend,i have a backup of original files but my becker content mng allsou not recognized device,Any one HELP?

2.    Advertissements

If you have a backup of your internal flash disk, than there shouldn't be a problem, you can put files back as they were as you still have USB connection with your laptop. If you really messed up something badly than you can contact me on private - I live very close to you and I can offer you a support from a first hand

That is a problem,my comp do not recognized usb,only like usb mass storage without acces to memory on device. I tried with drivers uninstall and all but no acess. On device is only becker logo when i connect them on my comp.
    Last edited by Boki; 25th March 2021 at 01:28 PM. Reason: approved

You can try to force Total commander from SD card on boot and than you can copy/paste files back to internal storage (SD -> Flash disk), in that case you don't even need USB connection.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Extract files from the attachment and put all on SD (screen below). Restart device..If you are lucky, system will boot directly to Total commander.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

No,not working. Thanx for trying help me.
    Last edited by Boki; 30th March 2021 at 07:18 PM. Reason: approved

iGO Enthusiast Becker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memory
    Becker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memoryBecker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memoryBecker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memoryBecker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memoryBecker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memoryBecker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memoryBecker ready 45 lmu,wrong files on internal memory

So many user have spoiled their backers this way. Honestly, I haven't heard so far that anyone has recovered them.
    It's probably something wrong enrolled in the system with inadequate mscr scripts
    First, charge the device completely. Then try with hard reset. If no success, buy @janch a beer
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.